Gnomestroy

I'm going to quit WoWS until WG finally fixes CVs

54 comments in this topic

[STR4T]
Members
134 posts
1,015 battles

Actually, scratch that. I haven't played a single game for over a month, and I do not plan on playing WoWS anytime soon. I'm posting this now because this forum needs input from players who have ACTUALLY quit the game. see ya.

QuitWoWs.png

• Cool 11
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 11
  • Bad 4

[DENY]
Members
614 posts
6,518 battles

We don't care , you barely have any battle .....

• Cool 2
  • Bad 9

[KRAK]
Members
2,097 posts
14,886 battles
12 minutes ago, Gnomestroy said:

Actually, scratch that. I haven't played a single game for over a month, and I do not plan on playing WoWS anytime soon. I'm posting this now because this forum needs input from players who have ACTUALLY quit the game. see ya.

QuitWoWs.png

Bye Felicia

• Cool 1
  • Bad 4

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,840 posts
6,323 battles

Plays mostly US DDs and Marblehead.

Probably doesn't use DF, drives off on his own and wonders why he gets focused.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[MVKS]
Beta Testers
578 posts
2,256 battles

image.jpeg.2928a5f5d15a000164ab02c1d8dc19cd.jpeg

Spoiler

Picture of any ship without counter measures after an encounter with a Harugumo....but CVs are still OP

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
18,686 posts
10,769 battles
2 minutes ago, GE_Capital said:

Plays mostly US DDs and Marblehead.

Probably doesn't use DF, drives off on his own and wonders why he gets focused.

My guess is that it is more likely that he is mad because he cannot go off on his own when he wants to. There is still a place and time for that even in the new CV meta but it is not at the beginning any more.

Of course the obligatory.
h961593E0

• Funny 2

Members
2,305 posts
8,761 battles

I believe I actually play more since the rework.  Having no issues with CVs.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[FOXEH]
Members
1,354 posts
5,431 battles
37 minutes ago, Gnomestroy said:

QuitWoWs.png

Can I haz your stuff?

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,029 posts
14,602 battles

It's easy to be cool and post Bye memes... But the reality is we can't afford to lose players and if he is leaving because of CV's how many more threads do we or WG need to understand the frustration from their customer base.

As one that is close to quitting. I averaged over $140 a month on this game for two years. For 2019 I am under $4 a month. Every game with CV's people in game complain. Without them players rejoice..... It's that simple.

• Cool 7
  • Bad 1

[FOXEH]
Members
1,354 posts
5,431 battles
7 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

It's easy to be cool and post Bye memes... But the reality is we can't afford to lose players and if he is leaving because of CV's how many more threads do we or WG need to understand the frustration from their customer base.

As one that is close to quitting. I averaged over $140 a month on this game for two years. For 2019 I am under $4 a month. Every game with CV's people in game complain. Without them players rejoice..... It's that simple.

He is one of vast minority that posts on the forum and a member of the vaster minority’s that don’t like CVs on the forums and posts about it.  I wouldn’t worry about him too much.  

Edited by comtedumas
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[WORX]
Members
3,037 posts
14,516 battles

RIght Now WG have to think about the side affects of its downward trajectory.

Until then, I with OP.... GL and HF somewhere else..

Edited by Navalpride33

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,011 posts
15,854 battles
2 minutes ago, comtedumas said:

He is one of vast minority that posts on the forum and a member of the vaster minority’s that don’t like CVs on the forums and posts about it.

You're pretty sure about those minorities aren't you?

41 minutes ago, dad003 said:

We don't care

Yes, but some people think before they talk.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[KAPPA]
Members
677 posts
5,390 battles

You do realize saying that you're giving input is, in of itself, not input, right? How does what you just said give WG anything to work with? It doesn't, plain and simple. You didn't say why you are quitting, nor did you say what they could do to fix that. All you said was "I quit," more or less.

[CUTIE]
Members
356 posts
13,810 battles
23 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

To be perfectly honest I believe his "I quit" thread would hold more weight if he had the game time to back it up.  Now if a player with ~3-5k or more games among other things decided to quit.  Someone who could potentially spend on a game they enjoyed just disappearing the effect would be considerable..

just my opinion.

[SALVO]
Members
19,403 posts
19,590 battles
23 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

The problem is that there are far too many self-entitled players who need to grow a pair.  I do play some CVs, but I also play other ship types as well.  And I never complain about getting attacked by carriers regardless of what type of ship I'm currently in.  I just suckitup and fight just as hard, carrier battle or no carrier battle!

• Cool 3
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[FOXEH]
Members
1,354 posts
5,431 battles
25 minutes ago, Umikami said:

You're pretty sure about those minorities aren't you?

Yes, but some people think before they talk.

Yes, I am, statistics show <5% of players post in forums.  Even WG has said as much about their games.

Thats a vast minority.  

And there is no way the “I hate CVs” crowd is more than 5-10% of that vast minority.  (They just have bigger mouths about it). A vaster minority, if you will.   

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[SOCOM]
Members
51 posts
12,594 battles

I wont quit but being serious about playing went bye bye. When I started over 4 years ago cv's had limited planes and fighters just went after the bombers and torp planes. to protect the fleet. and the random battle groups are a joke. A battle group usually consisted of 1 cv 2 bb 3 dd and the rest cruisers. DD should be limited to 30 torps to stop the spamming and hiding in smoke should block their view also. SO I just go in and have fun. win or lose its a game and I will have fun and not take it serious till a balance is brought in. 

[SOV]
Members
2,157 posts

If you have not logged in for over a month then why bother posting?  For that matter have you seen a Haragumo?  Have you seen any OP Russian BB?

O that's right hate CV.

Have fun.

[BS]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,466 posts
3,979 battles
11 minutes ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot_42 said:

unnamed-3-gif.555779

Bye?

Members
613 posts
1,146 battles
1 hour ago, comtedumas said:

He is one of vast minority that posts on the forum and a member of the vaster minority’s that don’t like CVs on the forums and posts about it.  I wouldn’t worry about him too much.  

Lets see... less than 15% of the population actually plays CVs yet somehow it's the vaster minority that doesn't like CVs.... yep, makes sense.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.