Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bosco_99

Replays?

6 comments in this topic

[USCG]
Members
7 posts
1,011 battles

So is it possible to view replays on mac at all? I try to open the replay but it just doesn't launch. At all. The game works perfectly fine by the way.

Members
130 posts
13,786 battles

I haven't tried for several months, but today I wanted to watch a replay from last night to see how in the world a teammate could have accounted for 6 of 8 torpedoes launched into my side.  I use Windows 7, and by default the replay files saved by WOWS (which I'd rather use Aslain, since those replays don't automatically disappear, but by default it's WOWS replay files created by WOWS) are identified as PDF files, for some reason.  I tried several times to use the "Open with" function to add the WOWS executable (worldofwarships.exe) but nothing got added to the selection of programs.  So I tried to use the WOWS Launcher, which only logged me into the game.  And if I try again, it only tries to log me in again.

So just how the heck are we supposed to be able to actually WATCH these replays?  I have to say, back when I used Aslain's, watching these replays was so simple - what's happened?

[USCG]
Members
7 posts
1,011 battles
On 5/16/2019 at 6:34 PM, nastydamnanimal said:

download OBS software its what all the youtubers use and they got some macs. thats your game recorder. Apple is prolly trying to make WG pay a fee or something you know how they are. So WG said heck no. 

So. I did this. Now my issue is, how do I record the game audio? I can record desktop audio, but not WOWS Audio. :/

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
18 hours ago, Bosco_99 said:

So. I did this. Now my issue is, how do I record the game audio? I can record desktop audio, but not WOWS Audio. :/

image.thumb.png.0b135c5b94c712ae0f15649a84b4b719.png  heres a shot of mine maybe it will help. check out the sources tab. I youtubed my way to making it work for me btw.

[USCG]
Members
7 posts
1,011 battles

got everything to work. recording the game tanks framerate and borderline crashes the computer. oof.

[KW]
Banned
623 posts
10 hours ago, Bosco_99 said:

got everything to work. recording the game tanks framerate and borderline crashes the computer. oof.

image.thumb.png.8de3c441e61f4c2773931fc263fd8f45.pngthat happened to me the first few times I used it my fps jumped to like 200 and 300 adjusting your recording fps might help.  I think its a pc ram and processor issue but im no expert. You better youtube this one as well.

Sign in to follow this