Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RevTKS

Weird Camo issue

8 comments in this topic

Members
760 posts
15,984 battles

I played a game in my Izmail. I am running the Union Jack camo on it. I have 119 of them after the game in question, so I had 120 before the game. 

However, the game:

1. 1. Charged me 19 Doubloons to renew the camo for the next game.
  2. 2. has no option to only pay silver for that camo (since I have so many, there shouldn't be a charge...so you can only select auto-resupply or not select it)

Not really worried about 16 Doubloons, but I am concerned that the game is charging me for camo that I already own and the only way to stop it would be stop the resupply. I tend not to pay attention once I have disabled the gold re-supply option. So, if I had not noticed, it could have eaten through quite a few doubloons before I would normally notice.

Any thoughts?

[_SMS_]
Members
936 posts
4,341 battles

Certainly seems weird - it might just be a bug because the ship is so new and not fully tested or it might be a bug because the ships arent technically in the game yet and not integrated into all the economies yet.  Either way I would file a support ticket and explain it and WG should be able to see easily enough that you have an inventory of the camos and should not have been charged and get your gold back.

It might not be a biggie for you but I would still encourage you to file the ticket  because you could save someone else impacted by the same bug that doesnt catch it a bit of distress 

• Cool 1

Members
760 posts
15,984 battles
4 minutes ago, Wombatmetal said:

Are you sure it was for the camo and not signals or consumables? 

Yes. I checked the notifications. 16 Doubloons for 'exterior' resupply and then it says Camouflage.

Beta Testers
671 posts
2,548 battles
1 hour ago, RevTKS said:

Yes. I checked the notifications. 16 Doubloons for 'exterior' resupply and then it says Camouflage.

Ticket to WG ASAP, maybe tag a mod here on the forums.

Those bugs are a pain to deal with if left out of controll.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles

Union Jack doesn't resupply for doubloons, and the camos that do are much more than 16 doubloons.

It has to be some combination of these:

shot-19_05.16_20_06.25-0239.thumb.jpg.7f78d574887f011a8f3ad789fb7505ac.jpg

Community Department
3,314 posts
1,300 battles
5 hours ago, RevTKS said:

Please check the "Mount signals" space. I see all the doubloons was spent on "Equal Speed Charlie London" on Izmail. The same for all previous week. 
Thank you for reply and feedback, and sorry for this still happening from time to time. We'll take it into account in the future when making the interface more understandable.
Thanks also everyone for some advance investigations.

• Cool 1

Members
760 posts
15,984 battles
9 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Please check the "Mount signals" space. I see all the doubloons was spent on "Equal Speed Charlie London" on Izmail. The same for all previous week. 
Thank you for reply and feedback, and sorry for this still happening from time to time. We'll take it into account in the future when making the interface more understandable.
Thanks also everyone for some advance investigations.

You are correct...it is the signals. You are also correct in that it is a bit cluttered/confusing there. Thank you for looking into this.

shot-19_05.16_00.12_05-0104.thumb.jpg.bcfa32deeedeae743de662c21e14a2ea.jpg

Edited by RevTKS
  • Cool 1