Sign in to follow this  
CaptainTeddybear

Raincheck for Premium time

9 comments in this topic

Members
3,294 posts

I've done my share of Beta testing on the Live servers and then some. The CV rework still has a very long way to go and it is moving extremely slowly. I would like to freeze my Premium time until it is done or at least has made substantial improvements. I didn't pay to be a beta tester. Well it turns out I did but I would like to stop.

Edited by CaptainTeddybear
  • Cool 5
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

Members
2,811 posts
3,699 battles

I'd love for this to happen, but I've never seen or heard of any game that has a Premium Time equivalent allow it to be paused. That's not saying there isn't one out there, just saying I've never come across it. I assume they just expect you to buy more.

Edited by Harathan

[CAFE]
Beta Testers
4,473 posts
9,633 battles

Balance and game changes will always be a constant thing.     Every game does and has this.

All online games are like this.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
3,007 posts
14,725 battles

I completely agree, sympathize and would want the same - I am so due for an extended vacation lol

Unfortunately - ain't gonna happen :)

[SEOP]
Members
1,511 posts
8,233 battles
22 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

I've done my share of Beta testing on the Live servers and then some. The CV rework still has a very long way to go and it is moving extremely slowly. I would like to freeze my Premium time until it is done or at least has made substantial improvements. I didn't pay to be a beta tester. Well it turns out I did but I would like to stop.

I like your idea.  But yeah...good luck with it.  

[-TD-]
Beta Testers
2,398 posts
20,593 battles

Not worried about icing my premium time I have about (8) years worth.  Anything can happen in (8) years time...…... 

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,828 posts
14,687 battles

Unless one is playing CVs while they sort out this CV rework GARBAGE that is completely unneeded what difference does it make?

I quit playing CVs shortly after they started this Garbage, dumped all but 2 low tier CVs and will likely dump them soon.

Pausing Premium Time has been ask for many times to no avail. So don't hold your breath.

• Bad 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,942 posts

I'm sure you can pay someone to play your account for you..  Just co-op off the bonuses, collect the trinkets...   say 5-6 games a day.

I certainly don't have the time to play very much, But I'm sure some kids would do that for $5 a day.

• Bad 1

Members
1,865 posts
8,184 battles
1 hour ago, Spyde said:

Balance and game changes will always be a constant thing.     Every game does and has this.

All online games are like this.

"Balance and game changes" are not a MAJOR rework that completely alters how a class plays and interacts with other classes. Now that people have three years vested in the game they're hoping we'll stick around while they go back to Beta.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this