You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
3r22r

Ship and upgrade price

4 comments in this topic

[1813]
Members
332 posts
9,852 battles

I took adventage of the offer to buy a bunch of ships with the million free XPs and 300 million credits but I hesitate go on with others because I thought that if I depleet to much my ressources ( 10 hours left )

WOWS will come back sooner of later with better offers that will make us buy doubloones so THEY will make monney off of it

Thinking about Alaska buy to spend all my XPs for ONE ship??? 

So is it a trap?

[HINON]
Members
13,268 posts

I just grind free xp in scenarios so the free xp ships are pretty inexpensive.

[1813]
Members
332 posts
9,852 battles

With an average of around 3000 XPs a day it takes a long time to farm that much currency with having to convert Doubloons.

Last week the echange rate was 1D to 35 XP, now irs back to 25... so.

I don't expect to play that much in summer being a cyclist ( if it ever comes... average 10c today in the Laurentians Quebec Canada ) 

I believe in global warming except the weather around has not received the memo but I digress

I right now have 27000 Ds, 1 164 000 XPs and 274 Million credits so 1 million XPs FOR ONE SHIP??? must be worth it but peoplein this forum say its over-priced

As a collector I can buy a lot of ships so Alaska is better be worth it or it's going to be another Salem.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
On 5/14/2019 at 9:49 PM, 3r22r said:

I took adventage of the offer to buy a bunch of ships with the million free XPs and 300 million credits but I hesitate go on with others because I thought that if I depleet to much my ressources ( 10 hours left )

WOWS will come back sooner of later with better offers that will make us buy doubloones so THEY will make monney off of it

Thinking about Alaska buy to spend all my XPs for ONE ship??? 

So is it a trap?

1 hour ago, 3r22r said:

With an average of around 3000 XPs a day it takes a long time to farm that much currency with having to convert Doubloons.

Last week the echange rate was 1D to 35 XP, now irs back to 25... so.

I don't expect to play that much in summer being a cyclist ( if it ever comes... average 10c today in the Laurentians Quebec Canada ) 

I believe in global warming except the weather around has not received the memo but I digress

I right now have 27000 Ds, 1 164 000 XPs and 274 Million credits so 1 million XPs FOR ONE SHIP??? must be worth it but peoplein this forum say its over-priced

As a collector I can buy a lot of ships so Alaska is better be worth it or it's going to be another Salem.

I got Alaska the day she came out and 80 days later and I have 598k FXP towards Azuma. You can grind out FXP pretty fast and I'm a co-op main, so PvP would have been much more FXP over that time.

1M FXP for one ship is not a big deal. I have got Missouri, Kronshtadt, and Alaska all with FXP.