7 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
220 posts
4,001 battles

Hi guys,

As u can see from the tags I'm willing to recover one of these 3 DD I sold last year. But with the current CV meta which one would be more appropriate? A low tier like Vampire to avoid CV? A "aa" Specialized medium tier DD like Monaghan? Or a higher tier like Harekaze and use It with the 100mm dual purpose Guns? When I sold then i needed credits to buy higher tier ships, I had got them 3 by Crates didnt spend money on It, so I decided to sell and Get them back later, but with the current CV meta where DD are killed First If found, I dont know which one would be better.

[HYDRO]
Members
2,654 posts
4,424 battles

Harekaze Harekaze Harekaze. Oh yeah and Harekaze. She will most likely never be available again, due to recent changes her guns are pretty strong and she has the concealment of a Kagero with a good torpedo armament.

One of the few ships I would pay to have back for sale.

Regardless of which ship you choose, all will face CVs more or less.

Edited by warheart1992
  • Cool 3

[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,743 posts
4,825 battles

Yeah like Warheart said, it's unlikely to that Harekaze will EVER be available again. Plus, she's the most flexible of the three with her three gun options. This is a destroyer that you can play pretty much any way you want and still do at least decently in, if not excel with. Then there's the budget perspective too: Even if Harekaze does come back around she'd be the most expensive of the three based on tier alone. So yeah, go with Harekaze. If you really want Monaghan  or Vampire back they'll likely be on sale at a discount later.

[-K-]
Members
6,004 posts
10,119 battles

Vampire will still see plenty of T4 CVs in her MM spread.

[WOLF7]
Members
220 posts
4,001 battles

Thanks for the answers guys, so Harekaze It is. When I sold It i was Very disapointed with the low damage output, but back then i didnt have a captain with Ifhe skill, neither the 100 mm Guns did the damage It does now. 

Lets see How It performs nowadays.

[WOLF9]
Members
8,387 posts
3,848 battles

Heck, get them all back.  And vow never to sell a premium ship.

[WOLF7]
Members
220 posts
4,001 battles

I can only get back one ship every 6 months. So it will take an year to get them 3 back. Sadly...

5 hours ago, iDuckman said:

Heck, get them all back.  And vow never to sell a premium ship.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.