You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WhaleWarrior

WG please add Azur Lane commanders/crates to the armory.

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF8]
Members
7,344 posts
6,239 battles

If WG didn't do such a thing from the start of the collaboration event, then I say it's highly unlikely that they'll ever do it.

Besides, those are collaboration items. It may not be entirely free for WG to do as they please. And running a collaboration may involve a licensing fee, which WG may try to recuperate from the players paying money for them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to downplay you or anything, but what you're asking for is most likely not gonna happen.

My 2 doubloons.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,764 posts
11,702 battles

Will pay $20.00 (+10) for a guaranteed Azur Lane Scharnhorst captain!  *hint hint

1,764 posts
11,702 battles
1 hour ago, Blorgh2017 said:

If WG didn't do such a thing from the start of the collaboration event, then I say it's highly unlikely that they'll ever do it.

Besides, those are collaboration items. It may not be entirely free for WG to do as they please. And running a collaboration may involve a licensing fee, which WG may try to recuperate from the players paying money for them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to downplay you or anything, but what you're asking for is most likely not gonna happen.

My 2 doubloons.

They can always ALWAYS add on to any IP licensing - Contracts are like that, either you add and addendum with notice and mutual consent; or you make an additional agreement. WGing will go where the money is, and what AL will permit.

So can I has Scharnhorst captain and AL camo now plz?!

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
3,611 posts
14,658 battles

Yes, I would buy if we could get individual captains for dubs. And I never buy anything.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,727 posts
6,987 battles
1 hour ago, KSN said:

They can always ALWAYS add on to any IP licensing - Contracts are like that, either you add and addendum with notice and mutual consent; or you make an additional agreement. WGing will go where the money is, and what AL will permit.

So can I has Scharnhorst captain and AL camo now plz?!

if i can't get my graf zep captain,you will NOT get your scharnhorst captain too.

Members
596 posts
10,570 battles
1 hour ago, Cruxdei said:

if i can't get my graf zep captain,you will NOT get your scharnhorst captain too.

How about Zeppy? So far we didn't get any loli captain except for maybe Yukikaze

[ARGSY]
Members
20,077 posts
14,307 battles
3 hours ago, Blorgh2017 said:

To be fair, the Soviet battleship containers were not originally on sale for cash, but now they are. So OP's not asking the impossible. But I do agree with you it's unlikely.

I think it's even less likely they will sell the crates for coal. One or two commanders, maybe, at the usual going price. Otherwise, given what else is in there, expect a crate to be between 40-50K coal. 

1,764 posts
11,702 battles
11 hours ago, Cruxdei said:

RELEASE ALL THE IRONBLOOD MAIDENS!  ... Well Maybe Graf and Prinz aren't... but the rest are clearly Maidens.. right??!