Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shannon_Lindsey

Question about Azur Lane and Russian collections

3 comments in this topic

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
925 posts
10,152 battles

@FemennenIy @Kami @Radar_X

I have a question about the current Azur Lane collection and the upcoming Russian collection. Is there a time limit to how long pieces of these collections will drop in our daily containers? I only have about a third of the Azur Lane collection right now, and with the Russian collection for the new commander rapidly approaching, I would like to know if there is a date that collection pieces will stop dropping if we have drops enabled, especially since I likely will still be getting Azur Lane pieces after the Russian ones become available. I am sure I am not the only player that would like to know the answer to this.

• Cool 1

Members
2,763 posts
93 battles
51 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

@FemennenIy @Kami @Radar_X

I have a question about the current Azur Lane collection and the upcoming Russian collection. Is there a time limit to how long pieces of these collections will drop in our daily containers? I only have about a third of the Azur Lane collection right now, and with the Russian collection for the new commander rapidly approaching, I would like to know if there is a date that collection pieces will stop dropping if we have drops enabled, especially since I likely will still be getting Azur Lane pieces after the Russian ones become available. I am sure I am not the only player that would like to know the answer to this.

The Azur Lane collection is permanent since you have the "Collect/Not Collect" option.

[ARGSY]
Members
20,064 posts
14,295 battles
1 hour ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

I would like to know if there is a date that collection pieces will stop dropping

No end date. Anything with a collect/don't collect option has no end date.

You cannot collect both at once, but you can grab the first piece and then put it in abeyance while you finish the other.

Sign in to follow this