You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
DysfunctionalDiversion

200% Cashback Bonus Coupon

14 comments in this topic

Members
23 posts
1,927 battles

Hey, quick question about one of the coupons in the shop.

I received a coupon for “200% cashback bonus” that could be redeemed on certain offers in the premium shop. I’m a little bit confused on what I’ll get if I use the coupon.

Say I purchase 6500 doubloons and use the coupon, would I get double that amount using the coupon? Or could I buy a ship using it?

Thank you

[K0]
Members
1,755 posts
8,159 battles

I've never seen a coupon like that in my life. Can you post a screenshot of it? I'm going to assume it only applies to the "standard" shop offers and none of the specials.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,879 posts
16,337 battles

I remember someone else getting one of those once ... but can't remember the details (if any were provided).  You might try a forum search for it.

And grats (I guess).  Let us know what the results were.

[CK5]
Members
1,374 posts
14,348 battles

This subject has come up before.  The opinion was that the bonus was 200% value in gold (doubloons) for whatever is purchased.  

• Cool 1

[WOLFC]
Members
2,879 posts
16,337 battles
2 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

This subject has come up before.  ...

Thanks ... nice to know the ole brain isn't totally defunct yet. +1 :Smile_honoring:

Members
23 posts
1,927 battles
6 minutes ago, PrairiePlayer said:

This subject has come up before.  The opinion was that the bonus was 200% value in gold (doubloons) for whatever is purchased.  

Thank you, I just wanted to make sure. 

So if I’m purchasing 6500 doubloons, I’ll get 19500 in total?

[CK5]
Members
1,374 posts
14,348 battles
5 minutes ago, DysfunctionalDiversion said:

Thank you, I just wanted to make sure. 

So if I’m purchasing 6500 doubloons, I’ll get 19500 in total?

I can't guarantee it, but one of the responses to the April thread said that is the way it worked for him.  

Edit:  A good way to check is to ask Customer Support before spending money.

Edited by PrairiePlayer

[A-I-M]
Members
3,046 posts
13,308 battles
2 hours ago, Pytheas said:

I think the person that wrote that coupon verbiage isn't 100% fluent with English. You better put in a support ticket and ask them to clarify the coupon.

He probably ain’t “200% fluent”, either!

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,909 battles
2 hours ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

It's only if you get 5 friends to purchase stuff, then have those guys get 5 friends each to buy stuff, etc.  It's WG's new way of earning revenue.  Lootboxes were just the beginning. 

AKA pyramid scheme :)

WG must be thinking how to execute this before Ponzi catches up to them 

Edited by Commander_367

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
114 posts
570 battles

I have one of these coupons, and am thinking of using it. While there isn't a bunch of info out there about it, I do think it would double the amount you get from the transaction. I cant be too sure, but i will use it and report back here and tell everyone what happens...

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
114 posts
570 battles
6 minutes ago, marshallee24 said:

I have one of these coupons, and am thinking of using it. While there isn't a bunch of info out there about it, I do think it would double the amount you get from the transaction. I cant be too sure, but i will use it and report back here and tell everyone what happens...

Here is what my account looked like before and after purchasing the package that came with 9 million credits and 9k dublooms.

Before:

tcu6Z0I.png

After:

6G8QXOe.png

So after purchasing i can without a doubt verify the validity of the claims that the coupon gives you way more bang for your buck. If you get one of these i would suggest using it. I have played with Wargaming for years and have not seen a coupon so valuable in all my years. If only i could get one of these for World of Tanks :cap_yes: