Jump to content
redleg331

New Premium Ship to be named for Snowflakes

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
24 posts
13,419 battles

Can anyone suggest a new ship or national class for the Snowflakes in this game ? Seems to be a lot of request for nerf this or buff that to give a balance or advantage to a player's feelings ?   I just play the game the way it is and don't care ,need a good laugh !!!

Edited by redleg331
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 6
  • Bad 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[TF03]
Members
16 posts
1,581 battles

Ok, I'll bite.... Aegis Missile Cruiser. Can only be played by those with 49% or below win rating. Has CIWS... 5000 dps constant damage vs planes. SM-3 missiles have 50km range and can overmatch up to 1000mm of armor. 30,000 damage per missile. Unable to Target other cruisers of the same class, once they have killed everyone else they will have created a safe space where they can chill with the others.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
594
[DPG]
Members
1,225 posts
5,584 battles

Only if they add a ship type just for a hulls.  The gimmick is that every win counts as a loss and every loss counts a loss.  If you don't play the ship for at least 3 days then it overfeeds your goldfish.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
24 posts
13,419 battles
31 minutes ago, Amenhir said:

Only if they add a ship type just for a hulls.  The gimmick is that every win counts as a loss and every loss counts a loss.  If you don't play the ship for at least 3 days then it overfeeds your goldfish.

LOL good one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,487
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,124 posts
19,941 battles
1 minute ago, redleg331 said:

 That's 2 good ones need more I guess it may offend the thumbs downs

I imagine you are getting those because you are being petulant. There are plenty of players who would like to see something change and have based their argument/suggestion on much more than "feels". Insulting others based on your "feels" then calling them snowflakes, pretty much just makes you a hypocrite in my book. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
24 posts
13,419 battles

 I really don't care how you feel or care to how you respond , maybe your hypocritical calling a Vet one yourself carry on

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
65
[THOR]
Members
187 posts
4,149 battles
1 hour ago, _LXXVII_ said:

Ok, I'll bite.... Aegis Missile Cruiser. Can only be played by those with 49% or below win rating. Has CIWS... 5000 dps constant damage vs planes. SM-3 missiles have 50km range and can overmatch up to 1000mm of armor. 30,000 damage per missile. Unable to Target other cruisers of the same class, once they have killed everyone else they will have created a safe space where they can chill with the others.

I am at 48.7% winrate would this be freexp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20
[AVG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
44 posts
314 battles

They already have a class for that, it's called Destroyers. 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
24 posts
13,419 battles
17 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

I imagine you are getting those because you are being petulant. There are plenty of players who would like to see something change and have based their argument/suggestion on much more than "feels". Insulting others based on your "feels" then calling them snowflakes, pretty much just makes you a hypocrite in my book. 

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1021157752,Taylor3006/ now I see its ok your a CV player 19k + battleshttps://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1000672404,redleg331/

Edited by redleg331
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,487
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,124 posts
19,941 battles
10 minutes ago, redleg331 said:

Ehh I was a CV player, don't use any more after the rework. Course I quit PvP play around tier 5 or 6, can not remember now and went exclusively to co-op play due to matchmaking. Only went into PvP to farm rewards and grind stock ships... Not sure what my stats have to do with anything on this thread though and find it odd that anyone would bother since they are not being discussed. 

Honestly I have zero feelings about your veteran status and could care less what you think of me or my service. None of that is relevant to what is being discussed in this thread or forum. I am not calling you a hypocrite, I am merely pointing out that you are one based on what you said in your post. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,107
[USCC2]
Members
4,704 posts
7 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Ehh I was a CV player, don't use any more after the rework. Course I quit PvP play around tier 5 or 6, can not remember now and went exclusively to co-op play due to matchmaking. Only went into PvP to farm rewards and grind stock ships... Not sure what my stats have to do with anything on this thread though and find it odd that anyone would bother since they are not being discussed. 

Honestly I have zero feelings about your veteran status and could care less what you think of me or my service. None of that is relevant to what is being discussed in this thread or forum. I am not calling you a hypocrite, I am merely pointing out that you are one based on what you said in your post. 

 

It's strange that someone who is talking about snowflakes responded to your first post in the way he did. Maybe the USS Redleg - 331 would be an ironic yet apt name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,696
[WOLF9]
Members
8,387 posts
3,848 battles
2 hours ago, redleg331 said:

Can anyone suggest a new ship or national class for the Snowflakes in this game ? Seems to be a lot of request for nerf this or buff that to give a balance or advantage to a player's feelings ?   I just play the game the way it is and don't care ,need a good laugh !!!

UNS** Justice Warrior

UNS Safe Space

UNS Woke

All killing people gently to insure that everyone, throughout the whole world, is nice to each other.  And takes Climate Change seriously.

 

** UNS - United Nations Ship

 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
24 posts
13,419 battles
16 hours ago, _WaveRider_ said:

It's strange that someone who is talking about snowflakes responded to your first post in the way he did. Maybe the USS Redleg - 331 would be an ironic yet apt name?

 That will work for me !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
24 posts
13,419 battles
16 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Ehh I was a CV player, don't use any more after the rework. Course I quit PvP play around tier 5 or 6, can not remember now and went exclusively to co-op play due to matchmaking. Only went into PvP to farm rewards and grind stock ships... Not sure what my stats have to do with anything on this thread though and find it odd that anyone would bother since they are not being discussed. 

Honestly I have zero feelings about your veteran status and could care less what you think of me or my service. None of that is relevant to what is being discussed in this thread or forum. I am not calling you a hypocrite, I am merely pointing out that you are one based on what you said in your post. 

 

 The post was meant for fun not a serious insult to players request for changes to the game , with this you went to insulting me personally , its a sad day when people take this serious , carry on GLHF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×