You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
oldschool1972

Southern/Eastern Dragon,when will they be able to earn or buy again?

4 comments in this topic

[NVRDY]
Members
95 posts
10,062 battles

I play the Myoko , Atago a lot , and the ARP Myoko variant. Does the Eastern or Southern Dragon become earnable /buyable any time of the year? It didn't come on the China New Year.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,200 posts
6,652 battles

The last time I saw it was late last year, in a package with the Atlanta. I already had the Atlanta so I passed on the package, and I was unsure at the time of the cross-decking capabilities with Japanese cruisers or what benefits the camos gave (e.g. do they suffer the same restrictions as ARP ships?). I was surprised not to see it come out for Lunar New Year, but they already had so much going with the Irian package and all that stuff that they probably didn't want to distract from that.

I could consider it for some dirt-cheap price, because I'm on the Myoko at the moment and a premium Myoko would make an interesting transition ship between it and the Mogami. OTOH, I have 19 point captains and plenty of elite commander XP, so why would I pay for a retraining ship identical to a tech-tree cruiser I've already got mixed feelings about? (Due mostly to inexperience in the ship, but still... mixed feelings.)

[WOLF6]
Members
664 posts
6,073 battles
18 minutes ago, oldschool1972 said:

I play the Myoko , Atago a lot , and the ARP Myoko variant. Does the Eastern or Southern Dragon become earnable /buyable any time of the year? It didn't come on the China New Year.

Wish I could sell you mine , they remind me of the old joke about shaving someone's butt and making them walk backwards , buttazz fugly ships .

• Funny 1

[NVRDY]
Members
95 posts
10,062 battles

I have most free xp ships so credits and xp isn't a problem, I just like the Atago,Takao,Myoko and ARP myoko's so thought id buy the Dragon,i run a rotation of them,lol