You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Arctander2

Just got the T5 & T6 RU BBs in 10 regular containers

7 comments in this topic

Members
84 posts
745 battles

I realized there was no way I was going to earn enough tokens to get the Lazo so I said screw it, bought 10 regular containers and opened them all at once. I wonder if they tweaked the odds a bit with the start of the new week, or maybe it was just dumb luck.

Either way, figured I'd mention it if any folks are coming to the realization that maybe they won't be able to grind up the Lazo in time.

• Cool 2

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,480 posts
6,103 battles

Good for you.  Congrats!

Personally I'm fine with just grinding the line when it drops.  It will give me a new goal to work on.

Members
84 posts
745 battles
37 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

Personally I'm fine with just grinding the line when it drops.  It will give me a new goal to work on.

I was totally at peace with that idea initially. I do wonder if they would consider incorporating something with playtest server in the future where you would automatically qualify for a T4 of a new line launch. Or maybe that you can only get a T8 if you were on PTS for a certain number of games, etc.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,399 posts
10,935 battles

I got the tier 5 and the tier 8 from token boxes. I decided even before this started that the 1500 tokens was going to require far too much grinding.

Members
84 posts
745 battles
14 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

I got the tier 5 and the tier 8 from token boxes. I decided even before this started that the 1500 tokens was going to require far too much grinding.

Lucky you! I had mistakenly thought we had til mid-late June, but when I saw the clarification it was pretty clear that 1500 wasn't going to happen for me without investing in a bunch of crates. And the update says that after the next patch we can get the Murmansk, but it doesn't say for how many tokens and frankly I want to get a tier 7 or higher premium. I am saving my coal :)

Members
537 posts
39 minutes ago, Arctander2 said:

Lucky you! I had mistakenly thought we had til mid-late June, but when I saw the clarification it was pretty clear that 1500 wasn't going to happen for me without investing in a bunch of crates. And the update says that after the next patch we can get the Murmansk, but it doesn't say for how many tokens and frankly I want to get a tier 7 or higher premium. I am saving my coal :)

okay, when is the cut off?

Members
84 posts
745 battles
1 hour ago, fourteenfour said:

okay, when is the cut off?

When 8.4 releases, which is probably 2 weeks. I had expected/hoped/liedtomyself that we would have til 8.5 released, which is expected in late June.

• Cool 1