You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheDreadnought

Can we get an option to buy armory flags 100 at a time??

16 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,480 posts
6,103 battles

Buying flags in the armory is very time consuming for no reason.  There ought to be an option to buy them 100 flags at a time.  I'm not asking for a bulk discount, but just not having to click so many times would be nice.  Thanks!

• Cool 4

Members
400 posts

Another thing in the Premium Shop, why can't you have a "shopping cart", a way to buy multiple things at one time, so you just have one transaction instead of several?

• Cool 3

[WOLFC]
Members
978 posts
2,392 battles

How do you earn the AA flags. I can never get them.

[-KAK-]
Members
251 posts
7,002 battles
Just now, Legio_X_ said:

If memory serves, you need to get one of the achievements for shooting something like 50 planes down. Only catch is they disabled those achievements when 8.0 came out.

[WOLFC]
Members
978 posts
2,392 battles
Just now, TheOmegaDuck said:

If memory serves, you need to get one of the achievements for shooting something like 50 planes down. Only catch is they disabled those achievements when 8.0 came out.

Well that sucks.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
11 minutes ago, TheOmegaDuck said:

9 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

Well that sucks.

The AA achievements are coming back SoonTM.

[CK5]
Members
990 posts
8,671 battles
33 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

Buying flags in the armory is very time consuming for no reason.  There ought to be an option to buy them 100 flags at a time.  I'm not asking for a bulk discount, but just not having to click so many times would be nice.  Thanks!

You can get 100 bundles of the five economic signals (or a total of 500 signals) in the Premium Shop for $16.11.  That is the way I buy them.   

[WAG]
Members
579 posts
9,378 battles
24 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

Daily container drops, daily chain missions, rank battle rewards, etc.

[BS]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,539 posts
4,059 battles
1 hour ago, TheDreadnought said:

Yes please!

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,480 posts
6,103 battles
1 hour ago, PrairiePlayer said:

You can get 100 bundles of the five economic signals (or a total of 500 signals) in the Premium Shop for $16.11.  That is the way I buy them.   

I'm not worried about the economic flags.  I generally earn enough of those in game and through crates to keep me stocked.

I burn through a LOT of the combat signals though. 5-6, every game, every ship.   I love the fact that we can now buy them with silver.  But the problem is, it's just a slow process buying them 20 at a time.

[INTEL]
Members
1,241 posts
10,924 battles

Did I miss something? Last time I purchased signals in the Armory I was able to select how many bundles of 20 I wanted.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,480 posts
6,103 battles
4 minutes ago, Ares1967 said:

Did I miss something? Last time I purchased signals in the Armory I was able to select how many bundles of 20 I wanted.

I'll have to check.  Maybe they added that in an update since the last time I bought flags.

[WOLFC]
Members
1,143 posts
8,748 battles

I just checked one of the signals ... and clicked up to 40 bundles.  Coupon is only good for 1 item though.

f1.jpg

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,480 posts
6,103 battles
7 minutes ago, DocWalker said:

I just checked one of the signals ... and clicked up to 40 bundles.  Coupon is only good for 1 item though.

f1.jpg

Nice.

I withdraw my thread.  LOL

[WGA]
Administrator
1,326 posts
648 battles
4 hours ago, TheDreadnought said:

Hey TheDreadnought,

armory.PNG

Are you referring to this feature, where you can use that arrow to purchase more one bundle at a time or something else?

As other captains have pointed out, this was recently added so it is more efficient =).