You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

14 comments in this topic

[JHSAV]
[JHSAV]
Members
114 posts
4,127 battles

How do you get one of these Russian bb have to buy containers or what.

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1

Members
1,547 posts
3,791 battles
12 minutes ago, Gear_Jamer said:

How do you get one of these Russian bb have to buy containers or what.

30 of them coins go to armoury and buy a soviet box for a free bb.

Go in armoury its the third from bottom choice fly strike crap think it is pt 1?

Edited by abyssofthetriffid

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,204 posts
2,971 battles

For your best chance you want to buy crates in the armory for doubloons. They have a great drop rate, but it costs doubloons (which pretty much equals cash). In a box of 7 I got Sinop (VII), But I have heard of people getting all the missions or 3 of the 4 from just the package of 7 crates. The boxes also drop a lot of event tokens which can be used to buy more standard crates, a premium ship (if you buy enough), or some permanent camos.

There is also a (much) smaller chance they will drop from the containers you can buy in the armory with the event tokens. For more reading on that, check out the event rules.

[JHSAV]
[JHSAV]
Members
114 posts
4,127 battles

HOW ARE THE SHIPS how are the ships anyway.

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,204 posts
2,971 battles
1 minute ago, Gear_Jamer said:

I have loved Sinop so far... but you gotta be really careful. She rewards you for pushing in close, but that's risky business in a tier 9 match.

Members
1,547 posts
3,791 battles
10 minutes ago, Gear_Jamer said:

Same as every other bb revolution is better.

I bought a soviet box for 30 coins got a bb so you dont need to spend huge cash on crappy boats.

If you want to buy for gold then buy the revolution its amazing fun.

[JHSAV]
[JHSAV]
Members
114 posts
4,127 battles

yea i don't see where to buy revolution anywhere and to be honest i can't  spend that much anyway

[MIA-P]
Members
2,164 posts
10,799 battles
Just now, Gear_Jamer said:

yea i don't see where to buy revolution anywhere and to be honest i can't  spend that much anyway

It's available for coal in the ships area of the armory. 

[-OPS-]
[-OPS-]
Members
84 posts

I bought 7 of the crates and got ZERO missions for a BB... used the coins from the crates to get more crates ...after a total of 14 crates I got  a mission for the T5..RNG..

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,285 posts
10,916 battles
2 hours ago, _1204_ said:

For your best chance you want to buy crates in the armory for doubloons. They have a great drop rate, but it costs doubloons (which pretty much equals cash). In a box of 7 I got Sinop (VII), But I have heard of people getting all the missions or 3 of the 4 from just the package of 7 crates. The boxes also drop a lot of event tokens which can be used to buy more standard crates, a premium ship (if you buy enough), or some permanent camos.

There is also a (much) smaller chance they will drop from the containers you can buy in the armory with the event tokens. For more reading on that, check out the event rules.

If you want to avoid spending real money just use the tokens. I got the tier 5 and the tier 8 out of 15 of the token containers. Not the greatest drop rate but you only have to invest enough time to get the tokens and since I don't want to grind like I would need to get the Lazo the crates are my best investment for my tokens.

[JHSAV]
[JHSAV]
Members
114 posts
4,127 battles

Well i used coal and got the Okt Revolutsiya love this ship lot of fun to play and honest i can't wait till they bring them into the game for the russian tech tree line 

Members
866 posts

So far I have the Tier 5,6 and 7

Tier 5 is superb. Now is my favorite T5 BB.  Bye Bye 

Guillo Italy BB.

Tier  6 is pretty bad. This is going to take some time to learn.

Tier 7 Sinop.  I have it now set up to brawl wIth 7.6 km secondaries. This ship has potential. Especially at Tier 7.  Not enough games to judge. 

[SOCOM]
Members
156 posts
13,154 battles

I earned all 4 Russian BB's but they do not come with permanent camo. They are Ok but if they change them from Premium ships to Line ships they get mothballed like all the British DD's. I have one Commander running between the 4.