Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VVoony

Unbalanced

6 comments in this topic

[CAPGO]
Members
671 posts
4,515 battles

The game screams unbalanced all over the place now.

Team is unbalanced 9 out of 10 games, but that's not a news.

However, I am sick at the new Soviet made up battleships ruining the balance of the game further more.

I want to keep it positive and think it's little too early to judge, but I am afraid that this game is becoming more of a propaganda from them.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 2

[O7]
Members
994 posts
14,161 battles

It's just regular ole powercreep. the next line will be even better

[WOLF7]
Members
757 posts
3,695 battles

What do you think is unbalanced?  I haven't seen them a lot but the ones I have seem to get shown the exit door pretty early in the game.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,511 posts
14,640 battles
3 hours ago, VVoony said:

However, I am sick at the new Soviet made up battleships ruining the balance of the game further more.

Remember, you're only supposed to play Soviet BBs after a few shots of Vodka.  Those playing too good are cheating.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,479 posts
6,073 battles
3 hours ago, VVoony said:

The game screams unbalanced all over the place now.

Team is unbalanced 9 out of 10 games, but that's not a news.

I want to keep it positive and think it's little too early to judge, but I am afraid that this game is becoming more of a propaganda from them.

I wish I could run into some Russian BBs face to face.  Just ran into the one Vlad during testing and annihilated him.  Want to see the finished product.

[CAPGO]
Members
671 posts
4,515 battles
On 5/7/2019 at 2:19 PM, TheDreadnought said:

I wish I could run into some Russian BBs face to face.  Just ran into the one Vlad during testing and annihilated him.  Want to see the finished product.

If you annihilated a Vlad , then that Vlad driver must have been pretty terrible player.

Vlad, unless you show your broadside in it, is ridiculously tanky and can contest a defensive point really well.. TOO MUCH WELL!

I mean.. it has all the traits you want in a battleship. 

It's not invincible but it's damn too strong.

I mean.. look at the Pobeda. This is not just some powercreep.. this is a russian bias!

Sign in to follow this