Avrova1904

Victory at Sea Pacific or Battlestations Pacific?

3 comments in this topic

Members
331 posts
5,836 battles

I am looking for World of Warships alternatives, but instead of an arcade game, I want a strategy game. I took a look at the following games: Victory at Sea Pacific and Battlestations Pacific. Both games have some of the ships displayed in World of Warships, with a good variety of ship classes. If someone is familiar with these games, I would appreciate to have an opinion about them.

[KNCOL]
Members
291 posts
1,286 battles

Victory at sea Pacific is a new game that last I checked is still buggy but it has tons of potential. In the future I can see this game being great for custom battles and mods.

The battle stations games are also decent but they are a bit older. They have some mods that add a few ships but I have yet to try them yet.

For stratagy game I would recommend victory at sea. Have you looked up any gameplay of it yet?

Members
331 posts
5,836 battles

I watched some gameplay videos of Battlestations Pacific and I liked them. I watched less videos of Victory at Sea, and I wonder if this one is hard to play. I like what I see in both games, I'll probably purchase both when I see a discount in Steam.

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.