You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
___V_E_N_O_M___

When is Viribus Unitis getting released??

37 comments in this topic

Members
187 posts
5 battles

1200px-ViriStart.jpg

Its been in ST for over half a year, when are we gonna get our hands on it?

Edited by ___V_E_N_O_M___

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,379 posts
10,928 battles

Not soontm enough but please give it the correct flag!

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,142 posts
4,934 battles

My guess would be once the devs dig themselves mostly out of the pile of tweaks meant to bring carriers to a state that can be described as "eh, alright" in terms of balance.

• Funny 1

[KNMSU]
Members
5,330 posts
5,553 battles

Sadly, it doesn't seem to be in the pipe anytime soon. It's a real shame, because it's just about the only ship that interested me this year.

• Cool 2

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
754 posts
6,903 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

Would that mean pan European? Or would they give it (correct me if I’m wrong) an Austrian flag?

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
754 posts
6,903 battles
1 hour ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

Sadly, it doesn't seem to be in the pipe anytime soon. It's a real shame, because it's just about the only ship that interested me this year.

For me it’s the Leone. Notwithstanding how bad appears to be #forzaregiamarina 

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
3,142 posts
4,934 battles
2 minutes ago, pastore123 said:

Would that mean pan European? Or would they give it (correct me if I’m wrong) an Austrian flag?

If she goes Pan European then that means you'd get to pick either one, like they do with Pan American and Pan Asian now.

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
754 posts
6,903 battles
1 minute ago, Landsraad said:

If she goes Pan European then that means you'd get to pick either one, like they do with Pan American and Pan Asian now.

I didn’t even know that was possible. Thanks for the info 

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
3,142 posts
4,934 battles
1 minute ago, pastore123 said:

I didn’t even know that was possible. Thanks for the info 

Yep, just select a Pan Asian or Commonwealth ship (or Nueve de Julio), go to "flags" under "exterior", and down at the bottom you can pick between the line flag and the ship's historical national flag.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,006 posts
5,775 battles
50 minutes ago, pastore123 said:

For me it’s the Leone. Notwithstanding how bad appears to be #forzaregiamarina 

i can smell the pizza from here. and brazil is across the ocean.

Members
1,441 posts
8,268 battles

Well WG seems to have been following a pattern of waiting until that event in germany in August(?) to release some german ship.  Graf Zep was 2 years ago, T61 last year.(the latter was more or less done a long time before hand)  Even if this ship doesn't go under the german tree, i can still see them saving it for said event. 

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,006 posts
5,775 battles
2 minutes ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

Well WG seems to have been following a pattern of waiting until that event in germany in August(?) to release some german ship.  Graf Zep was 2 years ago, T61 last year.(the latter was more or less done a long time before hand)  Even if this ship doesn't go under the german tree, i can still see them saving it for said event. 

"here is this non german ship for the german players,have fun".

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
754 posts
6,903 battles
3 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

i can smell the pizza from here. and brazil is across the ocean.

I just don’t want to smell it. I want itright in front of me... just like a pizza diavola ;)

Are you from Brazil? Or are you currently residing there?

Members
1,441 posts
8,268 battles
1 minute ago, Cruxdei said:

"here is this non german ship for the german players,have fun".

indeed.     I don't recall any other german ships in testing.   Off the top of my head, IJN, USN, FR, and RU have ships being tested.  Unless they are hiding one, but given their testing cycle, i would imagine we would of heard about it by now. 

the ship in question was tested as a german ship, and i believe it is Austrian.  It may go under the Pan EU tag, but most Aus do speak German. 

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,006 posts
5,775 battles
Just now, pastore123 said:

I just don’t want to smell it. I want itright in front of me... just like a pizza diavola ;)

Are you from Brazil? Or are you currently residing there?

i am from brazil,only now the popular "american pizzas" are coming here. one day i ate a pizza of hamburger with barbecue. and IT WAS GOOD.

i'm still waiting for battleship minas gerais. maybe an aircraft carrier minas gerais.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,006 posts
5,775 battles
Just now, Frederick_The_Great said:

indeed.     I don't recall any other german ships in testing.   Off the top of my head, IJN, USN, FR, and RU have ships being tested.  Unless they are hiding one, but given their testing cycle, i would imagine we would of heard about it by now. 

the ship in question was tested as a german ship, and i believe it is Austrian.  It may go under the Pan EU tag, but most Aus do speak German. 

yeah the ship is austro-hungarian,tested as german ship because there is no pan european tech tree yet and austria don't have a navy for obvious reasons.

Members
3,929 posts
8,475 battles
2 hours ago, pastore123 said:

It would be the Austro-Hungarian flag of the dual monarchy. I optimistically put the ship and flag on my signature below.

[POP]
Members
1,453 posts
17,151 battles
2 hours ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

What do you mean August for its release The Anschluss of Austria was March 12th, your looking at next year before we see this ship. :Smile_teethhappy:  

[POP]
Members
1,453 posts
17,151 battles
4 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

The flag is not the only thing wrong

1200px-ViriStart.jpg

Image result for viribus unitis

Would the real Viribis Unitis please fire a broadside salvo.

Edited by tm63au

[HYDRO]
Members
2,840 posts
4,592 battles
2 hours ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

You mean gamescom correct? Could be though to be honest I think they got a crisis of what to do with the ship especially now during the rework same as Leone, same as Yahagi.

Edited by warheart1992

[WOLFC]
Members
356 posts
18,010 battles

From what I recall, this ship has no AA to speak of. With WG's plan to put this ship at tier 5, it will see tier 6 carriers. It'll be like tier 3 ships being at the mercy of tier 4 carriers except tier 6 carriers do a lot more damage.

Members
187 posts
5 battles
4 hours ago, tm63au said:

The flag is not the only thing wrong

1200px-ViriStart.jpg

Image result for viribus unitis

Would the real Viribis Unitis please fire a broadside salvo.

Huh??

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,379 posts
10,928 battles
9 hours ago, pastore123 said:

I want this flag.

ah~1894.gif

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,480 posts
6,103 battles

I'm definitely interested in this ship.  May or may not be good, but I'd like to try it out.   Lumping it with the Germans would be preferable to me, just from the standpoint of not needing another captain for it.  But I understand where people are coming from.

I expect this will be some kind of event ship given away after a grind fest.   I'd rather just buy it though.

[DOW]
Members
632 posts
3,805 battles
5 hours ago, Rumple010 said:

From what I recall, this ship has no AA to speak of. With WG's plan to put this ship at tier 5, it will see tier 6 carriers. It'll be like tier 3 ships being at the mercy of tier 4 carriers except tier 6 carriers do a lot more damage.

A consumable is badly needed to call in land-based fighters to aid.

• Funny 1