You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BlizzardHero

The Bunny Cult is Looking to Adopt Your Soul! [BUNNY Recruitment]

37 comments in this topic

[PEED2]
Members
53 posts
8,217 battles

These guys are a great clan and we run scrimmages against them frequently. Definitely would recommend.

• Cool 1

Members
8 posts
4,261 battles

Is that a bunny humping a torpedo? I may have to contact you guys about these shenanigans. Fluffles and inspiration to play better is exactly what I need.

Members
123 posts
7,268 battles

5 slots open in the cult! Our sacrifices to the old gods to improve our Clan Battle WR have been a bit.. excessive as of late. :3

Members
123 posts
7,268 battles

Currently require 6 souls for the mines! Sign up now to get a free 1-use headpat coupon! Don't wait, join now!*

*terms and conditions may apply. Cult of Bunny takes no responsibility for any accidental deaths that may occur in the workplace. This coupon cannot be exchanged for cash value.

Members
123 posts
7,268 battles

8 positions open! Come take a slot if you desire! Or don't and I'll just curl into a ball and cry in the corner beacuse you don't like me.

Members
123 posts
7,268 battles

You could fill one of our 8 open slots and join a wonderful community... or you could be left behind when we summon the old gods to bring around the end of days when we ascend to the utopia in the sky. You choose! Join now!

Members
123 posts
7,268 battles
1 hour ago, STINKWEED_ said:

Bunnies are evil

We're not evil we're just discontented with the status quo and are using force labor to mine raw materials for our military-industrial complex so that we may quash our everlasting foe, the birbs!

Nah don't worry 95% of our clan is not as colorful as me, I just think posting "X slots open, bump" every few days would get boring and tiresome so I might as well give people a little smile. 

Members
123 posts
7,268 battles

Did you know bunnies cannot vomit? Interesting! These cool facts and more when you decide to fill the 8 slots open in our clan! Come on in!