Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GSXstage1

Clan Names

8 comments in this topic

[SC]
Members
386 posts
14,013 battles

Hey, Can someone help me? If a Clan has been disbanded, Can it's name be reissued to someone starting a new clan?

Thank you

[RQL]
[RQL]
Privateers
238 posts
9,743 battles
5 minutes ago, GSXstage1 said:

Hey, Can someone help me? If a Clan has been disbanded, Can it's name be reissued to someone starting a new clan?

Thank you

As I recall,  the name stays with the owner for a certain period of time before it's released 

[HYDRO]
Members
2,837 posts
4,590 battles

You may get some better answers by opening a ticket to Support. They should know how the procedure goes (hopefully :Smile_hiding:).

• Cool 1

[KSC]
Members
70 posts
16,827 battles
1 hour ago, GSXstage1 said:

Thank you

If the clan has been completely disbanded, and the name is not being used at all, a new clan can take that name after 30 days.

Source - Our clans (KSC, KSD, and KSE) did a merger with another clan.  The clan merging with us had a better port than the sub-clan we were merging them with.  So we wanted to rename their clan with our name.  We had to wait 30 days before it could go through, per Wargaming Support.  After 30 days we were able to grab that name again.

[SC]
Members
386 posts
14,013 battles

Ok thank you all. Someone gave me a Thumbs down...lol. I know who it is and he needs to get a life. He is good in the game but a sorry POS in real Life.

[KSD]
Members
901 posts
5,312 battles
1 hour ago, GSXstage1 said:

Ok thank you all. Someone gave me a Thumbs down...lol. I know who it is and he needs to get a life. He is good in the game but a sorry POS in real Life.

LOL dude. I did not give you the thumbs down. Thats how little you know me so dont make accusations against me.

Members
201 posts
2,789 battles
On 5/6/2019 at 10:06 PM, LookUpAndSpit said:

LOL dude. I did not give you the thumbs down. Thats how little you know me so dont make accusations against me.

I don't know Lungi, his description does sound a lot like you...

• Funny 1
  • Angry 1

[KSD]
Members
901 posts
5,312 battles
2 hours ago, SympathyIVTh3Devil said:

I don't know Lungi, his description does sound a lot like you...

Hahah. I know right. Thats why its hard to convince that it wasnt me

Sign in to follow this