You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

Is 54.9 about average? NO! this is not about win rate

19 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
2,502 posts
7,240 battles

I'm averaging 54.9 tokens per day. I'm sure some average more but I was wondering where my average ranked.

[WOLFG]
Members
4,419 posts
2,416 battles
Just now, kgh52 said:

I'm averaging 54.9 tokens per day. I'm sure some average more but I was wondering where my average ranked.

Better than mine. 

[CSALT]
Members
914 posts

Tokens are really more of a reflection to how much time you have to commit to the game each day.  I don't have the luxery of playing large numbers of games each day and I am sure my average earned per day is around 30.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,774 posts
10,228 battles

It could mean that you are playing well, but it could also mean you are playing a lot. Either way you are above average on at least one of those metrics :Smile_teethhappy:

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
1,633 posts
15 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

Tokens are really more of a reflection to how much time you have to commit to the game each day.  I don't have the luxery of playing large numbers of games each day and I am sure my average earned per day is around 30.

This, so far I have gotten every available token, that just means I have the time to do so though.

[-TKS-]
Members
490 posts
8,166 battles

I think im over 100 a day . i used 14 days to come with that average 

[WOLF2]
Members
1,262 posts
8,568 battles

Anyone doing the math on how many you can accrue?

Tempted to use 300 tokens to get two 5 packs of crates (hoping for the BB missions).   If spent, would it allow enough time to gain credits for Lazo?

[WOLFC]
Members
1,121 posts
8,659 battles
1 hour ago, kgh52 said:

I'm running about the same ... using 12 days including today and I have 664 tokens ... = 55.3

[WOLFC]
Members
1,121 posts
8,659 battles
11 minutes ago, DiddleDum said:

Tempted to use 300 tokens to get two 5 packs of crates (hoping for the BB missions).   If spent, would it allow enough time to gain credits for Lazo?

Calculate your average tokens per day you're earning and then you can tell (better than anyone else) how much time is left and what you'll need.

As far as the normal crates, from what I've read so far the drop rate sounds really low.

edit ============= a quick calculation ================  edit

Event started 25 Apr ... Update 0.8.4 is guesstimated at 23 May ... that gives 28 days to earn tokens

At my average of 55.3 per day that's 1549 total tokens ... enough for Lazo

Edited by DocWalker

[TDRB]
Members
2,502 posts
7,240 battles
3 hours ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

In my case it's been the luxury of having good teams in ops. Both Narai & Aegis have produced a lot of 4 & 5 star wins over the last 2 weeks.  I'm sure my average would be lower if I played randoms.

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
5 hours ago, kgh52 said:

If you play the team that lost the day before and get 500 points, which is not too hard to do, then you get a minimum of 48 Tokens.

4 hours ago, DiddleDum said:

Here's the info for the event.

All of the numbers below are based on getting the max 20 Tokens in the WoV by getting into the Top 5% and being on the winning team.

The first day the max was 68 Tokens if you picked Honor.

A Hard day is 84.

A Very Hard day is 110.

An Extreme day is 145, but since Glory wins these days, it's 141.

Honor has been winning 3 in a row and then Glory wins one, so Extreme days are 141 Tokens.

You can do the math from here.

4 hours ago, DocWalker said:

Calculate your average tokens per day you're earning and then you can tell (better than anyone else) how much time is left and what you'll need.

As far as the normal crates, from what I've read so far the drop rate sounds really low.

edit ============= a quick calculation ================  edit

Event started 25 Apr ... Update 0.8.4 is guesstimated at 23 May ... that gives 28 days to earn tokens

At my average of 55.3 per day that's 1549 total tokens ... enough for Lazo

With Ironium ending May 28th, the 8.4 update should land on Wed, May 29th. Earning Tokens will end early Tue, May 28th (likely) or when the patch drops Wed, May 29th (if the likely schedule holds).

[INTEL]
Members
9,807 posts
27,863 battles

I am at 626. Seem to be doing ok. At 50 a day should get lazo...

• Cool 1

[TDRB]
Members
2,502 posts
7,240 battles

If you play the team that lost the day before and get 500 points, which is not too hard to do, then you get a minimum of 48 Tokens

Glory lost yesterday but it appears Glory will win today. The other 2 times Glory won I was not able to reach that 1500 mark the next day. As long as I get the Lazo without buying containers I'll be happy with this event. It does appear I have a good start.

I am at 626. Seem to be doing ok. At 50 a day should get lazo...

Are you Glory or Honor? The reason I'm asking is I read where you will get more tokens being on the loosing side. I chose Glory from the beginning and will not switch until I get the 20 day reward, if I do switch.

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
1 minute ago, kgh52 said:

Glory lost yesterday but it appears Glory will win today. The other 2 times Glory won I was not able to reach that 1500 mark the next day. As long as I get the Lazo without buying containers I'll be happy with this event. It does appear I have a good start.

Are you Glory or Honor? The reason I'm asking is I read where you will get more tokens being on the loosing side. I chose Glory from the beginning and will not switch until I get the 20 day reward, if I do switch.

Picking the team that lost the day before is for if you make between 300-1,499 points that day.

If you can make 1,500+ points, you want to pick the team that won the day before.

For 299 points and below, pick the team you think will win as otherwise the team rewards are the same.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,065 posts
14,805 battles
6 hours ago, kgh52 said:

I think most people can average 52-56 tokens a day with minimal effort … 

So, yes - you are average :)

[DPG]
Members
1,319 posts
5,714 battles

I think I'm averaging 4 a day.  I'm so danged burnt out from this game that I haven't played much at all in a couple of weeks.

[LEGIT]
Members
1,672 posts
24,445 battles
6 hours ago, DiddleDum said:

Today playing the "extremely hard" team option (I think) I'm got 121 tokens.  That's playing a lot; though.    

[TDRB]
Members
2,502 posts
7,240 battles
41 minutes ago, grumpymunky said:

No, 54.9mm is much shorter than average.

One says yes, it's average, another says it's much shorter". What can I say?