Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bill_Halsey

Soviet BB Line Release Date?

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

551
[TOG]
Members
3,408 posts
17,664 battles

Any ideas of when the Soviet BB release date is due? I'm thinking 0.8.4 if the new collection is going to kick off at that point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,913
[ARGSY]
Members
10,126 posts
6,607 battles
11 minutes ago, Bill_Halsey said:

Any ideas of when the Soviet BB release date is due? I'm thinking 0.8.4 if the new collection is going to kick off at that point.

This is the general pattern these days. Pre-release early unlocks in a given patch, full line release in the next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
444
[NGA]
Members
1,663 posts
9,074 battles
17 minutes ago, Bill_Halsey said:

Any ideas of when the Soviet BB release date is due? I'm thinking 0.8.4 if the new collection is going to kick off at that point.

The creepy octopus has it right. It seems like the pattern nowadays is to do the early releases and then put the main line in the next update. So called it another couple days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
67
[WOLFA]
Members
170 posts
7,742 battles

I read in the forum that coal ships (Georgia and Yoshino) were coming out May 28th with the new release. So, maybe May 28th is the 0.8.4 release, and the Soviet BB line will show up then. Additionally, I read that Lenin would be available as a premium ship on May 8th. I have not heard any scuttlebutt on when the release of the alternate T10 Russian BB Pobeda/Slava will be, Based on CC reviews, the Pobeda is a very fun ship because of low dispersion across full range of main armament range of 24km, so leave time for nerfs to be implement and tested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
551
[TOG]
Members
3,408 posts
17,664 battles

Well it gives me time to grind out the Vlad to get to the Soyuz then Kreml. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43
[WHARF]
Members
93 posts
12,686 battles
13 minutes ago, BlueByYou said:

I read in the forum that coal ships (Georgia and Yoshino) were coming out May 28th with the new release. So, maybe May 28th is the 0.8.4 release, and the Soviet BB line will show up then. Additionally, I read that Lenin would be available as a premium ship on May 8th. I have not heard any scuttlebutt on when the release of the alternate T10 Russian BB Pobeda/Slava will be, Based on CC reviews, the Pobeda is a very fun ship because of low dispersion across full range of main armament range of 24km, so leave time for nerfs to be implement and tested.

Fake ships are always fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
562
[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
1,633 posts
5 minutes ago, dadeoo said:

Fake ships are always fun

I enjoy some of them.  Every ship doesn't have to have been real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
807
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,201 posts
14,096 battles
1 hour ago, Bill_Halsey said:

Any ideas of when the Soviet BB release date is due? I'm thinking 0.8.4 if the new collection is going to kick off at that point.

With 16 k battles, you should be experienced enough to click on the news section in port and read about it.

 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
551
[TOG]
Members
3,408 posts
17,664 battles
Just now, dEsTurbed1 said:

With 16 k battles, you should be experienced enough to click on the news section in port and read about it.

 

Was being lazy, so sue me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,521
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,723 posts
11,074 battles
57 minutes ago, BlueByYou said:

I read in the forum that coal ships (Georgia and Yoshino) were coming out May 28th with the new release. So, maybe May 28th is the 0.8.4 release, and the Soviet BB line will show up then. Additionally, I read that Lenin would be available as a premium ship on May 8th. I have not heard any scuttlebutt on when the release of the alternate T10 Russian BB Pobeda/Slava will be, Based on CC reviews, the Pobeda is a very fun ship because of low dispersion across full range of main armament range of 24km, so leave time for nerfs to be implement and tested.

Wait Georgia is going to be a coal ship? That would be great!

Well looks like someone is claiming confirmed for coal:

https://www.wows-gamer-blog.com/2019/03/world-of-warships-wip-devs-georgia-tier.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,521
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
7,723 posts
11,074 battles
4 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

 

Is it just me or does Reddit seem to always be ahead of the official forum?

Nope just looks like I am too lazy to look beyond the gameplay section.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
726
[WOLF2]
Members
3,051 posts
14,805 battles
5 minutes ago, paradat said:

Is it just me or does Reddit seem to always be ahead of the official forum?

That seems to be where they test ideas and leak information … 

It can always be denied later :)

 

If Mikey likes it … it must be ok?

Edited by Commander_367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×