Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Borla78

Playing cross-server clan battles

3 comments in this topic

[KSC]
Members
70 posts
16,808 battles

Can any of the NA clans that have played during a non-NA time share their thoughts or feedback?

Which server did you play on?  How was the ping?  Were there any positives or negatives?

We are contemplating trying to get people on early on a weekend day or two to play CIS just to mix things up.  We are curious how that sort of thing has worked for people so far.

Edited by Borla78
  • Cool 1

[KSD]
Members
901 posts
5,279 battles

I havent played cross server in the actual season but we did it in the testing week of clan battles.

I did not notice any huge spikes of ping, and my delay was around 50 to 60 ms.

Didnt notice it much but thats gonna vary with every player and how much ping he has with the actual server and his internet connection.

[KSC]
Members
70 posts
16,808 battles
22 hours ago, LookUpAndSpit said:

I havent played cross server in the actual season but we did it in the testing week of clan battles.

I did not notice any huge spikes of ping, and my delay was around 50 to 60 ms.

Didnt notice it much but thats gonna vary with every player and how much ping he has with the actual server and his internet connection.

Mine typically rests between 30-34ms.  I don’t think 50-60 would cause much issue if it was stable at that speed.  But if there were spikes over 100ms at random times that could mess with aim or reactions at crucial times.  

We are also curious on results due to the meta differences.  

Sign in to follow this