You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Legio_X_

Will the Montpelier be sold as a normal ship?

14 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
978 posts
2,392 battles

I cant stand anime. I want this ship, but the flower power prem camo turns me off. Will they ever sale this ship in a normal version?

• Boring 1

[BURG]
[BURG]
Members
40 posts
2,029 battles

You can buy it and turn anime stuff off in settings I believe.

[MEIST]
Members
1,064 posts
4,233 battles
24 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

I cant stand anime. I want this ship, but the flower power prem camo turns me off. Will they ever sale this ship in a normal version?

Buy it if you want it. In port at the bottom right, click on the gears and turn off the anime and you won't see the anime stuff.

Edited by jager_geist

[SALVO]
Members
20,165 posts
20,002 battles

I think that what people want is what came with the HSF ships.  And that is an alternative, non-anime, more traditional perma-camo.

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester
2,307 posts
3,296 battles
1 hour ago, Legio_X_ said:

Pretty much exactly this for me!   I am aware that I can turn off the anime camo... However that removes & eliminates the economical advantages of the camo which you would be paying for.   I've decided to hold out for hopes of getting it as a normal premium.     

[SALVO]
Members
20,165 posts
20,002 battles
13 minutes ago, RA6E_ said:

Pretty much exactly this for me!   I am aware that I can turn off the anime camo... However that removes & eliminates the economical advantages of the camo which you would be paying for.   I've decided to hold out for hopes of getting it as a normal premium.     

I don't really care if it has "AL" in front of its name.  Just give me an alternate, more traditional perma-camo and I'd be happy.  That worked for the HSF Harekaze, so there's really no reason it wouldn't  work for the AL Yukikaze.

• Cool 1

Members
316 posts
3,561 battles

Why would you pay for a premium that is debatably worse than it's tech tree counterpart?

[WOLFC]
Members
978 posts
2,392 battles
56 minutes ago, exray0 said:

Why would you pay for a premium that is debatably worse than it's tech tree counterpart?

Because i like how cleveland plays and the premium ship has a little more HP and better sigma.

[BROOK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,730 posts
1 hour ago, exray0 said:

If you're in a situation where .5 second reload is what you need to survive, you've already screwed the pooch further up the chain.

Members
316 posts
3,561 battles
42 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

Because i like how cleveland plays and the premium ship has a little more HP and better sigma.

14 minutes ago, TornadoADV said:

If you're in a situation where .5 second reload is what you need to survive, you've already screwed the pooch further up the chain.

I understand both points but .15 sigma and one overpen worth of extra hp seems a bit questionable in the value department. Maybe if it kept the 10km radar...

[WOLFC]
Members
978 posts
2,392 battles
1 hour ago, exray0 said:

I understand both points but .15 sigma and one overpen worth of extra hp seems a bit questionable in the value department. Maybe if it kept the 10km radar...

I run AA mod on cleveland. At max range those rounds do tend to spread out quite alot. Only that keeps me from running the gun mod is that she has 15 guns. So...mass rounds make up for that bad dispersion.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,655 posts
4 hours ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

Really? I think the camo is gorgeous, myself. I'd snap it up in a heartbeat if I had $70.

It's $50.00  for the basic version which is what I got  IE not the Armada Package   https://na.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/

Edited by shadowsrmine