You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
groundace

Will Kreml be receiving a Victory banner perm camo?

3 comments in this topic

[RVNHQ]
Members
51 posts
5,418 battles

Was just curious as the Kreml imo looks very nice, especially that conning tower. I'm kinda hoping he'll (it's he for Russians and Germans right?) get the permanent version of the victory banner camo. I personally haven't seen any word but I may have overlooked somewhere so figured I'd ask.

Also I'm assuming sometime after launch she'll be getting a legendary upgrade? I'd imagine I would of heard of something if it was a thing already.

p.s. send help, I'm considering dropping $100 on the freexp conversion event.

[NGAGE]
Members
4,361 posts
6,388 battles
7 minutes ago, groundace said:

(it's he for Russians and Germans right?)

Not necessarily.  Russian is a gender based language, meaning every word has a gender.  The pronouns used to refer to ships matches the grammatical gender associated with their names.  The Kreml is masculine, but other ships like the Moskva and Pobeda are feminine.  The other complicating factor relates to animate and inanimate objects  Given every word has a gender, not all feminine and masculine pronouns translate into English as "she" or "he".....most just become "it" because their gender is purely grammatical in nature.

[RVNHQ]
Members
51 posts
5,418 battles
11 minutes ago, yashma said:

Not necessarily.  Russian is a gender based language, meaning every word has a gender.  The pronouns used to refer to ships matches the grammatical gender associated with their names.  The Kreml is masculine, but other ships like the Moskva and Pobeda are feminine.  The other complicating factor relates to animate and inanimate objects  Given every word has a gender, not all feminine and masculine pronouns translate into English as "she" or "he".....most just become "it" because their gender is purely grammatical in nature.

Ah ok, not a simple as I would of thought but thanks for the insight!