You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LowSpeed_US

Shokaku

6 comments in this topic

[NSEW]
Members
1,031 posts

Hello Captains,

Just unlocked her on the port. What upgrades and skills shall I be looking out to maximise?

Any help would be appreciated.

• Cool 1

[CAFE]
Members
1,683 posts
12,201 battles

I would start with making sure you have enough free exp to get out of the shakoku :Smile-_tongue:

It is a pretty underwhelming ship but focus on maxing survivability/HP on captain skills and TB modules

[NSEW]
Members
1,031 posts
22 hours ago, JustAdapt said:

I would start with making sure you have enough free exp to get out of the shakoku :Smile-_tongue:

It is a pretty underwhelming ship but focus on maxing survivability/HP on captain skills and TB modules

Yes, I'd have to agree that it is rather underwhelming for sure. the DoT isn't on par as the rest out there...Thanks for the tips.

Members
3 posts
5,351 battles

She is pretty rough playing especially when stock. I have her currently and took a while to get the hang of it. I do love her AP dive bombers, when they pen though and also , but she can be  let down when up tiered

[-AOA-]
Beta Testers
784 posts
6,921 battles

She is decent for the tier.  The planes a soled mount of damage.  

The problem is how much karma u going to lose. And how to please the jerks at tier VIII though X. 

[-TNT-]
Members
677 posts
9,727 battles

This is my build. I want to focus on rockets is why I am going to pick DE which will increase my fire chance to 11% with flags included. Just tonight I killed two DDs trying to punk me using rockets. I almost had the Atago who was at 10% health but my team reached the 1000 point for the win.  

Sho Capt Skills.jpg

Sho upgrades.jpg

Random Sho1.jpg

Random Sho 2.jpg

Random Sho 3.jpg