You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoSoMo

7:20edt -- Europe Sales / 50% upgs / XP conversion

22 comments in this topic

[-WTP-]
Members
1,089 posts
2,080 battles

Edit, time was changed several hours after missing the start time of 1am EDT -- it's not 7:20am edt (utc -4)
1hr and 45 minutes late already.  I was staying up to to take advantage of the fact it dropped at 1am EDT, it's now 2;47am and everything is still full price.  Nothing has changed.  Reloaded the game 2x already.
image.png.da1fc0d86c42a447b01be5bf18c2a74f.png

image.png.59a0bfb15ae4c7e85c7afae07c91c1fb.png

Clan discount only one in place, supposed to be 30% off
image.png.f38c1c262c3b829a90995459185acc9b.png

Edited by NoSoMo

[R-F1]
Beta Testers
7 posts
4,314 battles

I am also waiting for this I just got the Gearing and was hoping to save some 3 million on upgrades, but waiting for the discount to hit has been killer.  

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,012 posts

Yeah I was wondering that.

It was supposed to start 2 hours ago my time but it hasn't. I was putting off getting the Charles Martel until it started.

[R-F1]
Beta Testers
7 posts
4,314 battles

I was going to wait to buy the Gearing at discount but I derped massively, missclicked and bought it at full price. 3million credits I could of saved. Oh well.

Members
5 posts
2,899 battles

Abl96, see if they'll return the difference to you.  They should have a record of your date and time of purchase.

[KREW]
[KREW]
Members
8 posts
8,017 battles

Great... no wonder the upgrades I just bought didn't seem any cheaper. I even double checked the news before buying.

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
127 posts
10,216 battles

10pm PST on a Sunday night really did seem like an awkward start time.  No wonder they blew it.

[R-F1]
Beta Testers
7 posts
4,314 battles

I kinda suspect that WG put the wrong start time in and this discount doesn't start until the current discount for Japanese battleships ends... Which according to the in-game tech tree ends in the next 4 in half hours. Kinda hoping I'm wrong, but this is entirely possible.

Members
79 posts
7,755 battles

I am HAPPY that I spent $30 on DOUBLOONS and CONVERTED the DOULBOONS in XP without any sort of BONUS from Wargaming because i'm RICH and have nothing MORE TO SPEND MY MONEY ON. There is NO NOBLE CAUSE greater than WARGAMING getting it wrong.   NOW,  I will say that I spend this $30 Friday Night and spent NONE of it on converting XP, it was actually $50, and I had no idea this even exited until now!...but still.

Edited by Navan_R_Johnson

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,012 posts
12 minutes ago, abl96 said:

I kinda suspect that WG put the wrong start time in and this discount doesn't start until the current discount for Japanese battleships ends... Which according to the in-game tech tree ends in the next 4 in half hours. Kinda hoping I'm wrong, but this is entirely possible.

Assuming it was the wrong time they never bothered correcting it this entire time. The May Combat Missions news post was nearly a week ago, after all.

Members
120 posts
14,782 battles
2 minutes ago, NoSoMo said:

Crickets... 

Yea I tend to hear those during the night too.. When most people who play, or are WGNA, are sleeping.

[-WTP-]
Members
1,089 posts
2,080 battles

6:03, servers dropping for maint, exit game, come back, nada

[AK-47]
Members
190 posts
3,939 battles

Guys, I think they changed the time... I just checked official website again, it seems they delayed the Sale for around 6 hours and 20 minutes.... they updated the web page and it seems it will be avaliable soon.

Btw: I was also waiting for this discount event.... also, it is 6 hours and 20 minutes, I made a mistake before I edit this post.

Edited by Tom_Lin

[R-F1]
Beta Testers
7 posts
4,314 battles
6 minutes ago, Tom_Lin said:

Guys, I think they changed the time... I just checked official website again, it seems they delayed the Sale for around 5 hours and 20 minutes.... they updated the web page and it seems it will be avaliable in 15 minutes.

Btw: I was also waiting for this discount event....

I hate being right...

[-WTP-]
Members
1,089 posts
2,080 battles

When I made the post, it wasn't yet changed -- they've moved it back 6hr 20m, from 1am to 7:20am EDT.

[WOLFC]
Members
354 posts
17,879 battles
1 hour ago, NoSoMo said:

When I made the post, it wasn't yet changed -- they've moved it back 6hr 20m, from 1am to 7:20am EDT.

And they didn't bother putting a banner on the front page to let people know the sale has been delayed. Fantastic.

[-WTP-]
Members
1,089 posts
2,080 battles
8 minutes ago, Ghostar_1 said:

Do the silver discount stack with the fleet one? 

No -- clan discount on discounted tier ships doesn't matter since the discount is the same or more.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,260 posts
8,565 battles

As Manny mentioned above, the discounts are working now.

Time to buy those upgrades for your clan battle rentals.  Not that I'll use the rentals, but once CB is over, those discounted upgrades go into the inventory.  Can't beat half off.