Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Reymu

Impalacable - Audacious build

6 comments in this topic

[NG-NL]
Members
5,719 posts
9,439 battles

Captain's at 15 points (3 unused) and has ASE, Improved engine, SE, Aircraft Armor, and DE. Not sure what other skills to get. Sight Stabilization is pretty much meh on RN CVs since they have quick base aiming time anyway compared to US and IJN. CE looks it may be useful for getting closer to action, and am running concealment module since skilled enough to avoid deplaning.

Improved Engine Boost might be useful later, though the extra 10% isn't much. AR seems it'd be ok if take some damage to quicken plane regen a bit, but since avoid deplaning well, probably no biggie. Thinking maybe add BFT for the small AA buff, but IDK what'll be useful.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,029 posts
10,064 battles
6 hours ago, Carrier_Ikoma said:

This is my build

87b0024a8d.jpg

last skill will be CE

seems about right, though last gasp vs air supremacy? not sure about that choice.

[LBA]
Beta Testers, Alpha Tester
2,582 posts
3 hours ago, The_Chiv said:

seems about right, though last gasp vs air supremacy? not sure about that choice.

Since RN squadrons are smaller, last gasp procs a lot. I think it's worth it, but very much a YMMV thing.

[SALVO]
Members
20,145 posts
19,993 battles

Guys, part of me wonders why people don't take Direction Center for Fighters to double the number of Fighters a CV throws up in its own defense.  Seems like it'd be a valuable thing to have.

[DENY]
Members
657 posts
6,963 battles
8 hours ago, Crucis said:

Guys, part of me wonders why people don't take Direction Center for Fighters to double the number of Fighters a CV throws up in its own defense.  Seems like it'd be a valuable thing to have.

Fighter are.useless that why

Sign in to follow this