You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Filthy5anchez

Looking for a clan.

8 comments in this topic

[DDCO]
Members
1 post
7,119 battles

So I'm looking for a well developed clan with good economic benefits from the clan base, I like to play competitive and casual gameplay. I'm always trying to learn to play better but I'm not there yet I would say I have potential. I have 14 tier 10 ships including Stalingrad, my win rate is crap but my xp and damage is continuously trending in the right direction. 

Thanks

• Cool 1

[FF]
Members
549 posts
5,137 battles

Check out frigginfrigates.com for discord info 

In game tags FF 

1 rule in FF be on discord when in game 

[Y0L0]
Members
181 posts
7,946 battles

feel free to check us out at YOLO. We have a well developed base (10% steel bonus!) and may fit what you looking for in terms of competitiveness. Heres a link to our discord. https://discord.gg/DAN3gyR Ask for beer if you hop in. Best of luck to you in your search! 

[187]
Members
1,280 posts
7,874 battles

Win Rate??? we care about your kill rate...kill em all!....187 ...where kill steals are encouraged!

[HOT]
[HOT]
Members
429 posts
11,088 battles

[HOT] Hooks on Target is recruiting players. Check out our discord server and we can division up and see if HOT is right for you.

We are looking to add to our clan battles roster as not everyone currently on the team can make all four clan battles session each week. 

We are looking for people that can check their ego at the door and just have fun kickin ships and takin names. We win and lose as a team.

Discord link: https://discord.gg/63dqteY

Contact myself or AdmiralBabylon for more details.

[-MEG-]
Members
40 posts
4,816 battles

Hey man,

We're always looking for people to join us in divisions and clan battles. We run discord and have a "farm" clan and a "competitive" clan. We regularily division between clans. Capco our farm clan is for those that don't want to play clan battles but want people to division with, or those not at t10 yet. Meg is our "competitive" clan where its expected to join in divisions and discord more regularily. Both our alpha and beta are in Gale II/I respectively, we had a bad night and did not get past storm struggle on saturday. Last night we had 2 divisions in CB's, the division i was in went 10w/3L ending with a 6 game win streak, in Gale 1 currently i believe.

We also encourage people to come check us out and division before joining us, just to see if we have similar personalities. Getting along and having fun is more important then winning to us. Check us out.