Sign in to follow this  
HamptonRoads

Upgrades acquired

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
580 posts
16,510 battles

The end of a long quest to get the Unique Upgrades is done (at least until WG releases more, or fixes the CV upgrades.)  The last one was the Khabarovsk upgrade:

image.thumb.png.691be67c696643f1f2b97bd0428ca171.png

image.png.5acd0dd382115c5d08a2dcfc958bf32e.pngimage.png.b590940f2248dafc6c2bdca71ba09fcb.pngimage.png.6e002b10804bab41c882386b95b6d5af.png

Now its time for a margarita

[WOLF3]
Members
19,187 posts
17,556 battles

Congrats, that's a lot of grinding there.  Personally only have Yamato, Zao, Des Memes, and recently Montana Legendaries.  It's a bit of work getting these things.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,149 posts
14,252 battles

Congrat's. That is a crap ton of grinding if you did it all in Co-op. :Smile_great:

I just have too much else to do to focus solely on the UU/LM's. I have got Montana (use), Gearing (use), and Republique (don't use) so far. Minotaur is in Stage 5 but the rest are all 1-3. I like to play a variety of ships vs grinding one over and over so it takes me longer. I tend to get into Stage 5 then I will hammer it to finish. I had no clue on the progress of the 15 I have to finish up until I just looked LOL.

Congrat's again. :Smile_honoring:

[WOLF5]
Members
580 posts
16,510 battles
11 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Congrat's. That is a crap ton of grinding if you did it all in Co-op. :Smile_great:

More than 99% in co-op.  There were about 6-10 games that I did in Clan Battles.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,534 posts
31,847 battles

The only unique/legendary upgrade I have is for Yamato.  And thats because I bought it with ironium.

Personally, I don't find the grind for these upgrades to be worth it.  

[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
294 posts
12,772 battles
2 hours ago, Patton5150 said:

The only unique/legendary upgrade I have is for Yamato.  And thats because I bought it with ironium.

Personally, I don't find the grind for these upgrades to be worth it.  

Yea I remember skimming through a forum post about each upgrade when it was released.  A player explained and rated the benefits or lack of them.

And like only 2-3 of the upgrades would even be worth considering.  Even with those it may not be,  cause of your playstyle and captain builds.

Montana is the first and only one I earned so far.  Whether it is optimal or not,  for those reasons and the time I spent,  it is equipped.   

Sign in to follow this