Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Sorry team Honor

9 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
301 posts

Don't want to read a rant them click back.  If you read it and only have snark to reply with Click off

Last night I did it all and Maxed my points.  Today I stop at 1080.  Just cant take all the Bot Cruisers who suicide you so they can torp you last second.    Can't kill DDs either...Same salvos that NUKE BBs and some cruisers Openn LOL 9 406MM holes and hardly any damage.. they keep coming then torp city.  

Now I know about Over penn stats etc but Bots do too.  NO fear ..suicide into range and shower Torps...  5 straight Games in my BB today and every one ended the same except for the ones I played cautious and got Deleted from every angle and distance.  I know I am new but after 2500 co-ops don't tell me things haven't changed.

Please spare me the Mathematics and back science.  You can use that to explain away anything, but this is crazy...  too many ships with unlimited torps  and Bots that actually aren't bot but pre preogrammed killing machines not limited to any of the things we are.  I know JUST PLAY RANDOM... I will play more ( love the massive XP and Credits I got today) but they need to parse their chat in game so its useful and not just for knuckleheads to talk smack through.

Funny how when I am playing My DD or CA  I get DELETED when I try the same things ...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Boring 2

[CSALT]
Members
913 posts
2 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Funny how when I am playing My DD or CA  I get DELETED when I try the same things ...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

That just means they do it better than you.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,003 posts
5,775 battles
10 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

That just means they do it better than you.

look at this,the machine is getting smarter than the average player.

[WOLF6]
Members
662 posts
6,072 battles
5 hours ago, Col_Nasty said:

Don't want to read a rant them click back.  If you read it and only have snark to reply with Click off

Last night I did it all and Maxed my points.  Today I stop at 1080.  Just cant take all the Bot Cruisers who suicide you so they can torp you last second.    Can't kill DDs either...Same salvos that NUKE BBs and some cruisers Openn LOL 9 406MM holes and hardly any damage.. they keep coming then torp city.  

Now I know about Over penn stats etc but Bots do too.  NO fear ..suicide into range and shower Torps...  5 straight Games in my BB today and every one ended the same except for the ones I played cautious and got Deleted from every angle and distance.  I know I am new but after 2500 co-ops don't tell me things haven't changed.

Please spare me the Mathematics and back science.  You can use that to explain away anything, but this is crazy...  too many ships with unlimited torps  and Bots that actually aren't bot but pre preogrammed killing machines not limited to any of the things we are.  I know JUST PLAY RANDOM... I will play more ( love the massive XP and Credits I got today) but they need to parse their chat in game so its useful and not just for knuckleheads to talk smack through.

DD's in Co-OP are easy mode , smoke up for dealing with other DD's and cruisers , use islands to get away . BB's you just pay attention to which way the guns are pointed and sail down the opposite side and torp them , rinse and repeat . Cl's and CA's require more work depending on if they carry torps or not . BB's  stay back till you know where the torp slingers are and use your range advantage and cover to blap cruisers and dd's .

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,588 posts
15,896 battles
36 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Don't want to read a rant them click back.

OK

36 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

If you read it and only have snark to reply with Click off

Fat Chance Sparky

37 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Last night I did it all and Maxed my points.  Today I stop at 1080.  Just cant take all the Bot Cruisers who suicide you so they can torp you last second. 

Are they supposed to NOT want to win?

38 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Can't kill DDs either...Same salvos that NUKE BBs and some cruisers Openn LOL 9 406MM holes and hardly any damage.. they keep coming then torp city. 

Use HE, that's what it was designed for.

39 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Here are some things to try. Speed Up; Slow Down; Turn; Stay with other ships for support. Amazingly, these things work.

41 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

Please spare me the Mathematics and back science.  You can use that to explain away anything, but this is crazy...  too many ships with unlimited torps  and Bots that actually aren't bot but pre preogrammed killing machines not limited to any of the things we are.

You're having issues in CO-OP? Against BOTS?

42 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

I know JUST PLAY RANDOM... I will play more ( love the massive XP and Credits I got today) but they need to parse their chat in game so its useful and not just for knuckleheads to talk smack through.

A totally helpful attitude; tell everyone else how to act as soon as you get there. Your success is certainly guaranteed

45 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

In CO-OP? In a DD? You are definitely doing something wrong.

• Funny 2

Members
3,917 posts
8,402 battles
1 hour ago, Umikami said:

You're having issues in CO-OP? Against BOTS?

lolololol

and kicks the coke machine when the can fails to drop down now and then.

RAGE is such a purifying (and destructive) emotional state. Ask any guy. Ok women too.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this