Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BiskitsNWaffles

What happened to the 1 for 35 FXP today?

7 comments in this topic

[PRAVD]
Members
65 posts

Wasn't something like that supposed to be today? I heard someone say the fifth, may not have been correct though. 

(By this, I mean the conversion rate changing from 1 doubloon per 25 FXP to 1 doubloon per 35 FXP)

Members
91 posts
403 battles

read it carefully please

End of WWII in Europe

Start: Sun. May 05 10:00 PM PT / your local time: Sun. May 05 11:00 PM
End: Thu. May 09 10:00 PM PT / your local time: Thu. May 09 11:00 PM

We’ll be paying homage to all veterans of the war—those who were ready to sacrifice everything to provide each one of us with a recognizable future. Blessed memory of the fallen heroes; the eternal glory of those who fought and won! On the occasion of the Anniversary of Victory, take advantage of an array of glorious discounts in the game client and complete the dedicated chain of combat missions.

Discounts and bonuses:

• −60% to the cost of consumables in credits.
  • −50% to the cost of upgrades in credits.
  • You can convert Elite Commander XP into Free XP at the cost of 1 doubloon for each 25 35 Free XP.
  • You can convert associated ship XP into Free XP at the cost of 1 doubloon for each 25 35 Free XP.
  • −50% to the cost of Tier II–V Soviet, British, American, and French ships in credits.
  • −30% to the cost of Tier VI–VII Soviet, British, American, and French ships in credits.
  • −15% to the cost of Tier VIII–X Soviet, British, American, and French ships in credits.
Edited by LGBTQ_DatingApp
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,628 posts
15,896 battles

Reading has become so totally OP that it just HAD to be nerfed.

• Cool 3

[FOXEH]
Members
1,462 posts
5,827 battles

Gee, it’s 10:24 PM West coast time and yet the sale isn’t up yet.  Maybe WG should do just a little of that reading you jerks mentioned, huh?   

Thats just great.  

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Members
1,462 posts
5,827 battles

11:14pm and still no sale.  Usually that wouldn’t bother me, but today, in 4 hours I go in the hospital and may miss the sale.  THAT pisses me off because you WG decided to use some funky time to start your sale and then you didn’t even get it right.  

Tried to be cute and screwed it up.  Way to go.  

[-WTP-]
Members
1,131 posts
2,140 battles

Upgrades are still full price too -- they're supposed to be 50% off.

Members
5 posts
2,899 battles

It does seem like the discounts aren't in place, even after the announced time.  Tried relogging several times and still no discounts on xp conversion or upgrades.

Sign in to follow this