You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HottieHotPants

Inventory for Fleet

9 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
1,642 posts
43 minutes ago, HottieHotPants said:

What are the details for the "Inventory" being unavailable......for  ??  optimization  ??

What are the details of this thread?

[WOLFG]
Members
4,475 posts
2,486 battles
1 hour ago, HottieHotPants said:

What are the details for the "Inventory" being unavailable......for  ??  optimization  ??

Did your wife hold a garage sale recently?

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
2 hours ago, HottieHotPants said:

You are account level 15, so you have access to the Inventory. Are you running mods? They can cause issues. If you can't get in, then restart the game. If you still can't get in, run the WGCheck tool. If everything is still good, you may have to open a ticket with support.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/category/17361/

Members
8 posts
291 battles
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

You are account level 15, so you have access to the Inventory. Are you running mods? They can cause issues. If you can't get in, then restart the game. If you still can't get in, run the WGCheck tool. If everything is still good, you may have to open a ticket with support.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/category/17361/

Never have run mods......too lazy to figure out where to get them then how to install, or to use or whatever you are supposed to do with mods. 

There is NO WAY on God's green earth am I going to torture myself by contacting those melon-heads at what many refer to as support.

Done the restart several times.....however, never thought of the WGCheck. I'll give that a try

TY Kizarvexis, as for the rest of you.....if u r going to troll --- don't phone it in, put some effort into it or leave the trolling to the experts.

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
1 minute ago, HottieHotPants said:

Never have run mods......too lazy to figure out where to get them then how to install, or to use or whatever you are supposed to do with mods. 

There is NO WAY on God's green earth am I going to torture myself by contacting those melon-heads at what many refer to as support.

Done the restart several times.....however, never thought of the WGCheck. I'll give that a try

TY Kizarvexis, as for the rest of you.....if u r going to troll --- don't phone it in, put some effort into it or leave the trolling to the experts.

You are welcome.

Members
8 posts
291 battles

UPDATE:

Did the WGCheck for game integrity.....still get the message "service unavailable due to optimization in process" when I try to get to my inventory to sell junk modules.

Oh well, I'll just keep letting the inventory junk pile up.....let it be kinda like my retirement fund. When WG pulls their head out and actually fixes something.....I'll have a beautiful chunk-O-change.

[PVE]
Members
14,935 posts
9,477 battles
6 hours ago, HottieHotPants said:

UPDATE:

Did the WGCheck for game integrity.....still get the message "service unavailable due to optimization in process" when I try to get to my inventory to sell junk modules.

Oh well, I'll just keep letting the inventory junk pile up.....let it be kinda like my retirement fund. When WG pulls their head out and actually fixes something.....I'll have a beautiful chunk-O-change.

:Smile_teethhappy:

Not sure why it is not working for you. I'm not at home, so I don't know if I would be getting the same message.

I used to sell my stock modules in the inventory all the time, but someone else here mentioned that they did not and used it as a "savings account". I thought why not as I've been keeping 40M credits pretty regularly, so if I buy a few high tier ships near each other, I'll have the inventory there to rebuild my credits easily.