Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

Azur Lane Hood CPT

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

221
[13CLM]
Members
458 posts
3,134 battles

I just the Hood CPT, can I put her on other ships, or do I need to get the Hood?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
265
[-BMV-]
Members
491 posts
17,708 battles

You can use her on any UK ship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,053 posts
4,347 battles

Yeb, she can go on any UK ship. Would be cool if she had hidden bonuses for putting her on her namesake, but there aren't as far as I know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
758
[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
1,226 posts
4,464 battles

Any U.K. ship. Although naturally I use her for Hood now... Might drop her into the Conq once I feel like free XPing to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,563
[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
18,423 battles
3 hours ago, Markk9 said:

I just the Hood CPT, can I put her on other ships, or do I need to get the Hood?

You can assign her to another ship and move around to other premiums afaik … 

Make sure you can stand to listen to the voice-over on a repeated basis - this drives some people a little crazy

 

Edited: Apparently, she gets assigned automatically to the Hood if you have it in port and any current captain gets booted out

             Apparently, you can disable the voice and turn off the anime appearance as well?

 

Edited by Commander_367
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,890
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,477 posts
6 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

I happen to have the Hood with no assigned captain, so it was automatically dropped there 

You can assign them to another ship and move them around to other premiums afaik, or just rid of them

One thing you want to find out before investing any points or xp - can you stand to listen to the voice-over on a repeated basis?

That's the deal-breaker for a lot of people

 

I have the Hood with a normal captain in it I use, that "Hood" captain kicked my Hood captain out and assigned herself to the ship....

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49
[ABCD3]
Members
405 posts
9,845 battles

I got Hood commanding the Hood for now.  Same for Admiral Hipper on Hipper.

BTW, these two work fine speaking Japaneses and the American version of Dasha speaking Russian on my Texas.   Then why does Queen Bee on my Amagi speaking as a American male?   The standard default?   What setting am I overlooking?   Thanks in advance.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,676
Members
5,024 posts
2,259 battles
35 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

I happen to have the Hood with no assigned captain, so it was automatically dropped there 

You can assign them to another ship and move them around to other premiums afaik, or just rid of them

One thing you want to find out before investing any points or xp - can you stand to listen to the voice-over on a repeated basis?

That's the deal-breaker for a lot of people

I believe you if you turn off the anime stuff, they revert to normal look and sound.  Haven't tested it, though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
801
[NWNG]
Members
3,050 posts
4,925 battles
19 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

I believe you if you turn off the anime stuff, they revert to normal look and sound.  Haven't tested it, though.  

This exactly. I have tested it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,563
[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
18,423 battles
1 hour ago, Burnsy said:

I have the Hood with a normal captain in it I use, that "Hood" captain kicked my Hood captain out and assigned herself to the ship....

Oh, I should check to see if that happened with me then … I might have a higher spec captain that got booted

Man, these anime chicks are pushy :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,563
[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
18,423 battles
42 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

I believe you if you turn off the anime stuff, they revert to normal look and sound.  Haven't tested it, though.  

Ok, it might be good to have a last resort vs screaming in my ears :)

"Fiaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Edited by Commander_367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
4,053 posts
4,347 battles
1 hour ago, RickPatton said:

I got Hood commanding the Hood for now.  Same for Admiral Hipper on Hipper.

BTW, these two work fine speaking Japaneses and the American version of Dasha speaking Russian on my Texas.   Then why does Queen Bee on my Amagi speaking as a American male?   The standard default?   What setting am I overlooking?   Thanks in advance.  

 

If I had to guess, its because Scifi shows tend to make Earth become one nation of one language. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,610
[ARGSY]
Members
17,424 posts
12,092 battles
2 hours ago, RickPatton said:

Then why does Queen Bee on my Amagi speaking as a American male? 

The Dashas always speak Russian because they cannot do anything else.

If the AL captains are speaking rapid high-pitched Japanese and the female space captain has an American male voice, you possibly have the space battles content turned off and the Anime on.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49
[ABCD3]
Members
405 posts
9,845 battles

I have both on and both speaking okay.  Thanks though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
547
[WOLF1]
Members
2,849 posts
4 hours ago, mavfin87 said:

I believe you if you turn off the anime stuff, they revert to normal look and sound.  Haven't tested it, though.  

is there an option to "turn off the anime stuff"? i want standard english from all "special captains", since i can't speak russian japanese etc etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,676
Members
5,024 posts
2,259 battles
13 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

is there an option to "turn off the anime stuff"? i want standard english from all "special captains", since i can't speak russian japanese etc etc

image.png.247f43e031769afc6e0a51cf684d1807.png

Lower right, just above the carousel of ships, you can 'click off' certain things.  Just go look at it.

It'll remove AL camos if you have them, but will turn your AL Captains into 'normal' ones.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[THREE]
Members
3 posts
On 5/5/2019 at 10:13 PM, Kirov_Six said:

image.png.247f43e031769afc6e0a51cf684d1807.png

Lower right, just above the carousel of ships, you can 'click off' certain things.  Just go look at it.

It'll remove AL camos if you have them, but will turn your AL Captains into 'normal' ones.

 

Bravo!

  Thank you for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
519
[-N-]
Members
2,146 posts
14,347 battles
On 5/5/2019 at 5:40 PM, Commander_367 said:

Oh, I should check to see if that happened with me then … I might have a higher spec captain that got booted

Man, these anime chicks are pushy :)

 

Come on a aggressive Anime Chick is hot and you know it!!! :Smile_Default:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,220
[WOLF8]
Members
6,568 posts
5,793 battles

Nothing is more edgy and meta than putting the Azur Lane Admiral Hipper captain in the Admiral Hipper ship, with the AL Hipper camo and the AL Hipper flag. :Smile-_tongue:

 

39 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Hood always sound happy.

Even when you are on fire.

She's just trying to be a proper British lady, even when she's under a duress... lol. :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×