Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

Azur Lane Hood CPT

18 comments in this topic

[13CLM]
Members
304 posts
1,905 battles

I just the Hood CPT, can I put her on other ships, or do I need to get the Hood?

[-BMV-]
Members
311 posts
15,239 battles

You can use her on any UK ship

Members
3,180 posts
3,520 battles

Yeb, she can go on any UK ship. Would be cool if she had hidden bonuses for putting her on her namesake, but there aren't as far as I know. 

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
617 posts
3,868 battles

Any U.K. ship. Although naturally I use her for Hood now... Might drop her into the Conq once I feel like free XPing to it.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,065 posts
14,805 battles
3 hours ago, Markk9 said:

I just the Hood CPT, can I put her on other ships, or do I need to get the Hood?

You can assign her to another ship and move around to other premiums afaik … 

Make sure you can stand to listen to the voice-over on a repeated basis - this drives some people a little crazy

Edited: Apparently, she gets assigned automatically to the Hood if you have it in port and any current captain gets booted out

Apparently, you can disable the voice and turn off the anime appearance as well?

Edited by Commander_367
  • Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
1,633 posts
6 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

I happen to have the Hood with no assigned captain, so it was automatically dropped there 

You can assign them to another ship and move them around to other premiums afaik, or just rid of them

One thing you want to find out before investing any points or xp - can you stand to listen to the voice-over on a repeated basis?

That's the deal-breaker for a lot of people

I have the Hood with a normal captain in it I use, that "Hood" captain kicked my Hood captain out and assigned herself to the ship....

• Funny 1

[RG-1]
Beta Testers
664 posts
2,439 battles

My Hood is on my Implacable =D

[ABCD3]
Members
187 posts
5,859 battles

I got Hood commanding the Hood for now.  Same for Admiral Hipper on Hipper.

BTW, these two work fine speaking Japaneses and the American version of Dasha speaking Russian on my Texas.   Then why does Queen Bee on my Amagi speaking as a American male?   The standard default?   What setting am I overlooking?   Thanks in advance.  

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
35 minutes ago, Commander_367 said:

I happen to have the Hood with no assigned captain, so it was automatically dropped there 

You can assign them to another ship and move them around to other premiums afaik, or just rid of them

One thing you want to find out before investing any points or xp - can you stand to listen to the voice-over on a repeated basis?

That's the deal-breaker for a lot of people

I believe you if you turn off the anime stuff, they revert to normal look and sound.  Haven't tested it, though.  

[NWNG]
Members
2,771 posts
4,647 battles
19 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

I believe you if you turn off the anime stuff, they revert to normal look and sound.  Haven't tested it, though.  

This exactly. I have tested it.

[WOLF2]
Members
3,065 posts
14,805 battles
1 hour ago, Burnsy said:

I have the Hood with a normal captain in it I use, that "Hood" captain kicked my Hood captain out and assigned herself to the ship....

Oh, I should check to see if that happened with me then … I might have a higher spec captain that got booted

Man, these anime chicks are pushy :)

[WOLF2]
Members
3,065 posts
14,805 battles
42 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Ok, it might be good to have a last resort vs screaming in my ears :)

"Fiaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Edited by Commander_367

Members
3,180 posts
3,520 battles
1 hour ago, RickPatton said:

I got Hood commanding the Hood for now.  Same for Admiral Hipper on Hipper.

BTW, these two work fine speaking Japaneses and the American version of Dasha speaking Russian on my Texas.   Then why does Queen Bee on my Amagi speaking as a American male?   The standard default?   What setting am I overlooking?   Thanks in advance.  

If I had to guess, its because Scifi shows tend to make Earth become one nation of one language. 

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
10,207 posts
6,674 battles
2 hours ago, RickPatton said:

Then why does Queen Bee on my Amagi speaking as a American male? 

The Dashas always speak Russian because they cannot do anything else.

If the AL captains are speaking rapid high-pitched Japanese and the female space captain has an American male voice, you possibly have the space battles content turned off and the Anime on.

• Cool 1

[ABCD3]
Members
187 posts
5,859 battles

I have both on and both speaking okay.  Thanks though.

[WOLF1]
Members
2,538 posts
4 hours ago, mavfin87 said:

is there an option to "turn off the anime stuff"? i want standard english from all "special captains", since i can't speak russian japanese etc etc

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
13 minutes ago, Happy668 said:

is there an option to "turn off the anime stuff"? i want standard english from all "special captains", since i can't speak russian japanese etc etc

image.png.247f43e031769afc6e0a51cf684d1807.png

Lower right, just above the carousel of ships, you can 'click off' certain things.  Just go look at it.

It'll remove AL camos if you have them, but will turn your AL Captains into 'normal' ones.

Sign in to follow this