You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ocoda

A very odd Die hard

8 comments in this topic

[PLDN]
Members
163 posts

OK this is another odd one, some might remember my Haru launching a Salem sky high into the air well this is another odd one of my Mass getting a die hard in an odd fashion

Edited by Ocoda
video would not load

Members
30 posts
6,510 battles

I can't get your video to run, but...I just had an experience that I'm sure is equally weird...

Yesterday evening, started a new game in my Phoenix.  Game starts, and I rev my engines up and start closing the enemy.  About 2 minutes into the game, I've just spotted the enemy, fired a few salvos, gotten a couple hits, when...thunderstorm takes out my power and internet for 3 hours.

This morning, just for the heck of it, I checked the results of that game.  Would you believe...not only did my team win, but I got a kill and a Die Hard achievement?  What are the odds of that?  

• Funny 2

[TOG]
Members
3,417 posts
17,836 battles
47 minutes ago, Midshipman_Hornblower said:

I can't get your video to run, but...I just had an experience that I'm sure is equally weird...

Yesterday evening, started a new game in my Phoenix.  Game starts, and I rev my engines up and start closing the enemy.  About 2 minutes into the game, I've just spotted the enemy, fired a few salvos, gotten a couple hits, when...thunderstorm takes out my power and internet for 3 hours.

This morning, just for the heck of it, I checked the results of that game.  Would you believe...not only did my team win, but I got a kill and a Die Hard achievement?  What are the odds of that?  

Somebody saw your dead ship and decided to go for an easy kill.

Members
30 posts
6,510 battles

Apparently it wasn't so easy...and why in the world would you intentionally ram an AFK ship?  Really wish I had video to see what happened, but of course the replay file stopped when the internet connection blew up.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
19,379 posts
10,928 battles

You got to love ramming flag vs ramming flag  and both ships with good health.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,318 posts
6,746 battles
1 hour ago, Midshipman_Hornblower said:

Apparently it wasn't so easy...and why in the world would you intentionally ram an AFK ship?  Really wish I had video to see what happened, but of course the replay file stopped when the internet connection blew up.

That is a damn shame, because you would have an instant pathway to fame on Jingles's channel.

[PLDN]
Members
163 posts
2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

You got to love ramming flag vs ramming flag  and both ships with good health.

was definitely unintentional i didn't notice him till the end