Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Waifu_Hunter_

Azur lane missions.

10 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
135 battles

So I've come back to this game after I heard about an azur lane was happening.  But I can't seem to find the missions for it.   From what I saw on the site is that it's a multiple part mission called Ocean Current? The restriction says tier 5 or above?   I'm using those anime ship from the last event, Graf and Harezake and both are tier VI so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. 

Also on a side note,  I noticed that there are little chibi girls that don't seem to be commander, like z1, San Diego, and those chinese girls. What are they and how do you get them?

Edited by Waifu_Hunter_

[SNIPR]
Beta Testers
466 posts
4,343 battles

You have to opt in for some missions.  This is one of them

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/azur-lane-new-wave/

The new commanders are locked nationwise but you can use them on any ship of that nation after retraining.  

For example.  Hood can be used on any British ship after being retrained to that ship.

Members
4 posts
135 battles

You are already participating in this offer.   I click on it when I saw that at the end. How long dpes it take to take effect?

[SNIPR]
Beta Testers
466 posts
4,343 battles

it should be immediate.  You could also try to relog if you are in game.  I usually opt in when not in game and when I am in game missions are always there.

Members
4 posts
135 battles

OMG I just found it!. It was in personal assignment. Thank you and sorry for the trouble. 

Now all I need to do is figure out what does little anime chibi are and how to get them.

Edited by Waifu_Hunter_

[SNIPR]
Beta Testers
466 posts
4,343 battles
Just now, Waifu_Hunter_ said:

OMG I just found it!. It was in personal assignment. Thank you and sorry for the trouble. 

No problem.  Just most of the missions lately you need to opt into on the main website.

[RG-1]
Beta Testers
664 posts
2,439 battles
17 minutes ago, Waifu_Hunter_ said:

You are already participating in this offer.   I click on it when I saw that at the end. How long dpes it take to take effect?

I suggested that you always opt-in for mission while inside the game, through the game client.

You can see in the "news" section right besides your patch, I play from SA and from time to time it gets messy trying to opt-in.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
4,476 posts
4,380 battles
18 minutes ago, Waifu_Hunter_ said:

Now all I need to do is figure out what does little anime chibi are and how to get them.

They're for the Azur Lane Collection. You can view it under Profile -> Collections, in-game.

Once you activate the collection you'll get the pieces randomly from the regular daily containers.

When you complete the collection, you get the Azur Lane captain Azuma as the reward.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,510 posts
11,599 battles
38 minutes ago, Waifu_Hunter_ said:

where you signed in on the website before clicking it? if you weren't signed in, it doesn't register.:fish_book: you can also activate it in game under "news"

Sign in to follow this