You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

215 k Solo Warrior in Sipan, what the record?? Whats your drop mic moment?

22 comments in this topic

[SOV]
Members
2,455 posts

Every have a game that everything went right?  Or the game that you realize your night needs to be done because you cant do any better tonight?  That was this game.  Second Solo Warrior in 2 years.

What's yours?

And no this is not normal at all but sometimes everything works and it comes down to the wire!  The relay is posted if interested!

shot-19.05.04_19.53.22-0170.jpg

Edited by jags_domain
  • Cool 2
  • Bad 5

[SOV]
Members
2,455 posts
2 minutes ago, _TexasHammer_ said:

20 torp hits. 11 defends. Nice game my brother! 

thanks!

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,012 posts

Solo Warrior is such a hard achievement to pull off. I have only ever achieved it once and that was on the Essex years ago

[BS]
Members
1,372 posts
7,597 battles

you know what, if CV's were OP... Solo warriors would happen way more often.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[SOV]
Members
2,455 posts
1 hour ago, HorrorRoach said:

That's for sure!

I have gotten the idea that WG wants every ship to do 100k pregame outside of games like this.

[WOLF6]
Members
870 posts
3,373 battles
1 hour ago, jags_domain said:

Every have a game that everything went right?  Or the game that you realize your night needs to be done because you cant do any better tonight?  That was this game.  Second Solo Warrior in 2 years.

What's yours?

And no this is not normal at all but sometimes everything works and it comes down to the wire!  The relay is posted if interested!

Great work Jags! Will def check the replay out.

Didn't I say stick with that thing over the Graf? Hate it when I'm right....well...when @LoveBote is right :Smile_teethhappy: +1

Edited by Sumseaman

[SOV]
Members
2,455 posts
6 minutes ago, Sumseaman said:

Great work Jags! Will def check the replay out.

Didn't I say stick with that thing over the Graf? Hate it when I'm right....well...when @LoveBote is right :Smile_teethhappy: +1

LOL yes you did!!!!

Sit back have a beer and revel in your correctness! :cap_like:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,582 posts
15,896 battles
1 hour ago, HorrorRoach said:

Really? because OP only got ONE kill with TWENTY torp hits; Did the ships he was spotting for focus fire the rest? How do you earn half a million credits and cause 200 K damage WITHOUT being OP in a match where you only sink one ship? This match is classic proof of what every non CV player has ben saying since the rework.

How could anyone say CVs are not OP?

• Cool 2

Members
709 posts

Great game, but solo warrior in a CV/DD is not nearly as impressive as in other ships due to CV being usually so far from the action that they get it because of points. Dont get me wrong it is still a hard achievement.  And DD get it because of camo + points/time.  Still 200k+ dmg in a saipan is a hell of a good game nicely done.

14 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Really? because OP only got ONE kill with TWENTY torp hits; Did the ships he was spotting for focus fire the rest? How do you earn half a million credits and cause 200 K damage WITHOUT being OP in a match where you only sink one ship? This match is classic proof of what every non CV player has ben saying since the rework.

Sorry but this is a 10lbs sack of horse @#(!.  He did 200k dmg in a T8 thats a great game but in no way is it close to breaking other T8 dmg records.  You are seeing in this what you want to see.  For every 1 200k T8 cv game there are dozens upon dozens of 100k or less dmg games being played out just like any other T8 class.  If he had done this in a T8 DD it wouldnt raise a fuss, hell people pull near these numbers in T4-5's like the Kamikaze.  And ship kills are not the main driver of credits and exp, damage vs total health of the ship is. 50% dmg to a BB = Same exp as 50% to a DD.

Edited by JToney3449

[WOLF6]
Members
870 posts
3,373 battles
38 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

LOL yes you did!!!!

Sit back have a beer and revel in your correctness! :cap_like:

Judging from the downvotes here there must have been some scrumptious salt in chat as well....

[ARGSY]
Members
1,806 posts
10,837 battles
2 hours ago, _TexasHammer_ said:

20 torp hits. 11 defends. Nice game my brother! 

No, it isn't. That's garbage. It's further evidence of a completely broken game. It's an insane result brought about by an insanely broken meta.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SOV]
Members
2,455 posts
4 minutes ago, legozer said:

No, it isn't. That's garbage. It's further evidence of a completely broken game. It's an insane result brought about by an insanely broken meta.

Go to panzercraker he just posted a mino game that was 8 kills 4 in under 1 min and it was like 400k so go get educated and stop hating. Or actualy quite like you keep threating to do.

[SBS]
Members
3,776 posts
2,408 battles
59 minutes ago, Umikami said:

11 minutes ago, legozer said:

Let the guy enjoy having a good game.

Members
1,428 posts
8,247 battles

Congrats.  Got a solo warrior the other day.  

Spoiler

B2C13009FFE46388D0750547159C2A2D2EB81881

Match shouldn't have been as close as it was.  people kept dying right before we ticked to 1000 points.  I wasn't the happiest with my positioning off and on through out the battle.   i kept getting zoned out  by 3-4 ships every time i got close.  Ended up near the end where our CV went out broadside to 3 BBs and stopped, to die shortly later.   had they stayed behind an island, we would of won.   i had to kill off a low health BB while making my escape.  Spent the next few min dodging BB shells from 15km+ away plus the 3 or so squads of planes that attacked. I think time ran out before we hit 1k points.  

[SOV]
Members
2,455 posts
16 minutes ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

Congrats.  Got a solo warrior the other day.  

Reveal hidden contents

B2C13009FFE46388D0750547159C2A2D2EB81881

Match shouldn't have been as close as it was.  people kept dying right before we ticked to 1000 points.  I wasn't the happiest with my positioning off and on through out the battle.   i kept getting zoned out  by 3-4 ships every time i got close.  Ended up near the end where our CV went out broadside to 3 BBs and stopped, to die shortly later.   had they stayed behind an island, we would of won.   i had to kill off a low health BB while making my escape.  Spent the next few min dodging BB shells from 15km+ away plus the 3 or so squads of planes that attacked. I think time ran out before we hit 1k points.  

The games you play for! Nice work!

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
1,633 posts
49 minutes ago, legozer said:

Really?

He had a good game, no question. 

I had a game a while ago in random mode at 195K damage in an Alsace of all things. I am not a fantastic player, not even close. 

Some of the best put up 400K damage scores on a fairly regular basis in surface ships.  While I am happy that Jag had a good game tonight, it's not an indication that the ship is "OP", by a long shot.

In fact, while I am personally a fan of the Saipan and I like it, it is commonly the least favorite premium CV among CV players.

• Cool 1

Members
849 posts
14,844 battles
5 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Some of the best put up 400K damage scores on a fairly regular bases in whatever surface ships.

No, they don't.

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
1,633 posts
1 hour ago, grumpymunky said:

No, they don't.

I am not going to looking through the actual top results on some of the stats pages but I took a cue from OP and looked at the youtuber he mentioned.  Recent videos from his channel include the following.  This is just from scrolling through them for about 20 seconds, there are LOTS more:

Republique - 469K DMG

Yamato - 376K DMG

Buffolo - 334K DMG

Mino - 348K DMG

Henri IV 360K DMG

Shima - 347K DMG (20 torp hits)

These ships are not generally considered "OP", like some claim CVs are.

Members
6,882 posts
3,087 battles

Second day back:

18T6kfS.jpg

mMJYBgM.jpg

Edit: I was gone for about 2 years, not too bad.

Edited by 10T0nHammer

[SOV]
Members
2,455 posts
4 minutes ago, 10T0nHammer said:

Second day back:

18T6kfS.jpg

mMJYBgM.jpg

Edit: I was gone for about 2 years, not too bad.

Wow. Nice win. We probably all have that screen shot that we have to keep!

• Cool 1

[SOV]
Members
2,455 posts
21 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

I am not going to looking through the actual top results on some of the stats pages but I took a cue from OP and looked at the youtuber he mentioned.  Recent videos from his channel include the following.  This is just from scrolling through them for about 20 seconds there are LOTS more:

Republique - 469K DMG

Yamato - 376K DMG

Buffolo - 334K DMG

Mino - 348K DMG

Henri IV 360K DMG

These ships are not generally considered "OP", like some claim CVs are.

Hack had some 400k games and everyone goes insane. Now thoughs number are insane! 469 on Republic! Wow.