Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
monpetitloup

tier 10 cv need to be nerfed

12 comments in this topic

[VW]
Members
2,446 posts
14,318 battles

the tier 10 cvs are ridiculous. their planes never stop regardless of aa spec or fighters launched. just finished a match the hak singlehandedly kicked eveyones @rses its ridiculous. this needs to be nerfed.

• Cool 5
  • Boring 3

[RKLES]
Members
8,930 posts
10,828 battles

Yeah one of the original major problems with the RTS CVs that has still not been adequately resolved. But at least the Reworked CVs got rid of the OP Graf Zepplin AP bombs, but those could have been adjusted without full scale rework. So now to work on the power level of tier X CVs yet again.

• Cool 1

[RG-1]
Beta Testers
664 posts
2,439 battles
19 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

the tier 10 cvs are ridiculous. their planes never stop regardless of aa spec or fighters launched. just finished a match the hak singlehandedly kicked eveyones @rses its ridiculous. this needs to be nerfed.

T10 CVs are somewhat really strong but you need to tell us what ship, skills, modules and survivability of your AA at the time in order to check if the AA is really innefective.

For example, I tried attacking a Montana and Yamato with 12 IJN DBs today just to be met with the cruel fate of 6 drops, 12 deaths, this is a strong AA situation but at the same time I managed to get 9 drops and 5 deaths on a heavily damages and lone Montana the other day.

• Boring 1

[NG-NL]
Members
5,719 posts
9,439 battles

Sure, if your T10s also get nerfed.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 2

[INTEL]
Members
9,822 posts
27,863 battles
2 hours ago, monpetitloup said:

You don't want to say this here. WG doesn't want to hear any feedback that says carriers are bad for gameplay.

• Boring 1

[STAR]
Members
3,303 posts
8,120 battles

I had a battle today, in a flank were me in my Republique, a Alaska, Iowa and a Worcester. The enemy Midway killed both the Alasaka and the Iowa. And he took half HP of the Worcester and me. The combined AA of four ships did nothing to prevent his planes from killing us. By the end of the battle he didnt had full squads anymore, but the planes were still coming and damaging us.

I guess this is "balance"... 

[SIM]
Members
3,456 posts
5,322 battles

This garbage? In the original post? This is what we need less of on this forum.

[A_C_F]
Members
201 posts
3,193 battles
1 hour ago, Xlap said:

I had a battle today, in a flank were me in my Republique, a Alaska, Iowa and a Worcester. The enemy Midway killed both the Alasaka and the Iowa. And he took half HP of the Worcester and me. The combined AA of four ships did nothing to prevent his planes from killing us. By the end of the battle he didnt had full squads anymore, but the planes were still coming and damaging us.

I would like to see a replay.  I'm having a hard time believing that it was just the CV that did that work.  I've had plenty of games in my Midway where a the presence of Worcester meant certain doom to my aircraft.  

My only thought is maybe you weren't close enough to each other.  He may have been only being hit by only one ships AA at a time.  5.8 to 6 km is about the range for most AA.  If you weren't that close then maybe I'd believe you.  Again, if you would provide a replay and I can see first hand what happened.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,012 posts
2 hours ago, Xlap said:

Cool anecdote. Got proof to back it up?

[VW]
Members
2,446 posts
14,318 battles
4 hours ago, HeadSplit120 said:

I would like to see a replay.  I'm having a hard time believing that it was just the CV that did that work.  I've had plenty of games in my Midway where a the presence of Worcester meant certain doom to my aircraft.  

My only thought is maybe you weren't close enough to each other.  He may have been only being hit by only one ships AA at a time.  5.8 to 6 km is about the range for most AA.  If you weren't that close then maybe I'd believe you.  Again, if you would provide a replay and I can see first hand what happened.

How often do you see all wooster teams? The fact that only 2 ships in game cand deal with cvs is not roof the system is not working.

being forced to sail within 5km of fellow ships in order to survive is also proof the system is not working.

my match was full of unicums and everyone got owned by the hak. The tier 10 cvs need to be nerfed. Those saying otherwise are obviously driving these broken cvs to pad their stats.

Edited by monpetitloup

Sign in to follow this