You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Am I reading this correctly?

7 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
332 posts

I am working my way in getting the full lines of US from Tier 5 to tier 8.  Those are the ones I feel most comfortable with and make sense economically to me.  As you can see I stalled at the Pensacola because I think I sold the Omaha too soon.  I had planned to buy it back later but it looks like I need to buy it back and finish earning the XP before I can get the PEN unless I use my free XP.    Is this correct?

Thnx in advance.

Col Out!Untitled.thumb.png.cc62512a016a437584edceac745f2435.png

Members
1,836 posts
9,401 battles

Looks like it's available to you. Did you click on the Pensacola? It should tell if you can or not.

Edit: Helstrem is probably right. You probably used the XP on the Omaha to get the Dallas.

Edited by Octavian_of_Roma
  • Cool 1

[ARS]
Beta Testers
2,922 posts
2,810 battles

Yes, correct.  You needed to play Omaha enough to get the EXP to research both Pensacola and Dallas.

• Cool 1

[GOB]
Members
332 posts
1 minute ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

Looks like it's available to you. Did you click on the Pensacola? It should tell if you can or not.

I knew I could get it just wondering if I had to use FXP  The answer is below thnx.

1 minute ago, Helstrem said:

Yes, correct.  You needed to play Omaha enough to get the EXP to research both Pensacola and Dallas.

Thanks!  I will go get it back and continue.  

[WORX]
Members
3,422 posts
14,785 battles

To me it looks like you, have to earn 33k more EXP to get the PEN.

Hope his helps

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
10,112 posts
19,510 battles
57 minutes ago, Col_Nasty said:

I knew I could get it just wondering if I had to use FXP  The answer is below thnx.

Thanks!  I will go get it back and continue.  

Don't sweat it too much.

Pensy and Dallas have their detractors, but both have been good to me, and I feel they aren't 'all bad,' as some might have you believe.

[SOV]
Members
2,645 posts
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

I am working my way in getting the full lines of US from Tier 5 to tier 8.  Those are the ones I feel most comfortable with and make sense economically to me.  As you can see I stalled at the Pensacola because I think I sold the Omaha too soon.  I had planned to buy it back later but it looks like I need to buy it back and finish earning the XP before I can get the PEN unless I use my free XP.    Is this correct?

Thnx in advance.

Col Out!Untitled.thumb.png.cc62512a016a437584edceac745f2435.png

I think you have to grind the Omaha 2 times.