You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

Wow....Got Sinop

11 comments in this topic

[-RNG-]
Supertester
2,237 posts
2,980 battles

2019-05-03_3.thumb.png.097799525dc369669516247a7a4b96dd.png

Shes a fun one. Had this game last night... took 60k off an Izumo in one salvo for that win. Didnt even bat an eye, Izumo was just at the wrong angle at the wrong time. If you know where to shoot and are able to control your engagements well, this ship will punish any mistakes the enemy makes. Just be careful. Sometimes it's best to be at 17km fighting dispersion when the enemy is full of tier 9s.

And yes, that game was with Mosaic camo, full dragon flags, and the 200% first win bonus:Smile_coin:

[INTEL]
Members
7,064 posts
28,901 battles

Sinop is good. I like mine. Congrats!

Members
610 posts
4,973 battles

She's also quite good in the right hands for operation Narai. The close in fighting with many cruisers and mostly lower tier BBs to shoot at play to her strengths fairly well, though you do have to be careful with the limited repair parties and heals, though premium consumables and the superintendent capt. skill can mitigate quite well. Being able to put accurate BB shells into the thin-skinned CLs and well placed HE on the DDs does absolute wonders. I've got a partial secondary build going on mine with operations and co-op specifically in mind and it's been fun so far. She's a fairly ugly tub but she seems to have it where it counts.

Edited by CaptHarlock_222

[HINON]
Members
10,705 posts
47 minutes ago, CaptHarlock_222 said:

She's a fairly ugly tub but she seems to have it where it counts.

She'll make point 5 past lightspeed.

• Funny 2

[RLGN]
Members
10,099 posts
19,494 battles
25 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

She'll make point 5 past lightspeed.

...and if you can avoide the space Kraken, Singularity, and the occasional stray Imperial Class; she'll make the Kessel Run in twelve parsects.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
10,705 posts
12 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

...and if you can avoide the space Kraken, Singularity, and the occasional stray Imperial Class; she'll make the Kessel Run in twelve parsects.

Less than 12 parsecs :cap_haloween:

[-TAB-]
Beta Testers
131 posts
7,060 battles
18 minutes ago, EyE_dYe_QuIck said:

ship is OP I suspect the nerf bat comith.

You know the drill  they won't nerf her till next line comes out so you got like 4 months then when French DD come out they will nerf Russian BB like they do every line.

Carrot on the stick, remember shes is a tech tree ship. Enjoy the games why you can.

• Cool 1

[NGA]
Members
1,679 posts
9,099 battles
51 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

I'm more worried about running into Abeloth or that crazy Impbitch Daala.

[TARK]
Members
227 posts
2,560 battles
2 hours ago, _1204_ said:

2019-05-03_3.thumb.png.097799525dc369669516247a7a4b96dd.png

Shes a fun one. Had this game last night... took 60k off an Izumo in one salvo for that win. Didnt even bat an eye, Izumo was just at the wrong angle at the wrong time. If you know where to shoot and are able to control your engagements well, this ship will punish any mistakes the enemy makes. Just be careful. Sometimes it's best to be at 17km fighting dispersion when the enemy is full of tier 9s.

And yes, that game was with Mosaic camo, full dragon flags, and the 200% first win bonus:Smile_coin:

HOLY CRAP!!!!!  44k xp in a single game.... Dang!