Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kirishi_Kaze

Zipangu port

6 comments in this topic

[LRSSG]
Members
36 posts
2,778 battles

I love this port, especially since the majority of the ships I play are Japanese. However one thing has bothered me. The port is still sporting the Christmas/New Year decorations. It's currently Spring time and Summer is right around the corner. I've had to use other ports for a while now. Can we please get the port reverted back to its normal state?

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[KNMSU]
Members
5,302 posts
5,541 battles

I don't mind it. I'm living some place fairly hot at this juncture, so having a little imported snow is pleasant.

[LRSSG]
Members
36 posts
2,778 battles

I live in a very hot place as well, I don't get snow where I live either. It just bothers me. It's like when my mother watches those corny Christmas movies in the middle of summer.

• Boring 1

Members
5,357 posts
6,097 battles

I really like the nighttime/wintery theme. It'd be no different than Hamburg or London ports if it stayed this way. The New Years decorations can be removed though, but I'd like for the current night/winter theme to stay. I think the port looks better with all the lanterns in the water and with the buildings lit up.

[LRSSG]
Members
36 posts
2,778 battles
4 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

I really like the nighttime/wintery theme. It'd be no different than Hamburg or London ports if it stayed this way. The New Years decorations can be removed though, but I'd like for the current night/winter theme to stay. I think the port looks better with all the lanterns in the water and with the buildings lit up.

I wouldn't mind if there were two separate ports, one night winter and one day summer. It would at least give us some flavor to choose from. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
14,934 posts
9,477 battles
3 hours ago, Kirishi_Kaze said:

I love this port, especially since the majority of the ships I play are Japanese. However one thing has bothered me. The port is still sporting the Christmas/New Year decorations. It's currently Spring time and Summer is right around the corner. I've had to use other ports for a while now. Can we please get the port reverted back to its normal state?

3 hours ago, Battleship_Elisabeth said:

I don't mind it. I'm living some place fairly hot at this juncture, so having a little imported snow is pleasant.

I agree.

3 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

I agree as well.

Sign in to follow this