You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

AL Collection - anyone seeing duplicates?

10 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
10,561 posts

Very weird it seems... I could swear I had one of those small characters already collected, from normal game play. I received one today, which I swear I had previously collected, show up. It entered the collection as a new piece. Ping Hai.

I remember it from reading the text for the character. Do they issue dupes then just remove/replace without telling you? 

Just curious, thanks. 

Members
115 posts
15,453 battles

Yes - I have 1 dupe so far.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,219 posts
14,367 battles
3 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Very weird it seems... I could swear I had one of those small characters already collected, from normal game play. I received one today, which I swear I had previously collected, show up. It entered the collection as a new piece. Ping Hai.

I remember it from reading the text for the character. Do they issue dupes then just remove/replace without telling you? 

Just curious, thanks. 

8 of 36 collected + 1 duplicate so far

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,460 posts
12,810 battles

I'm at 7/36 with one dup

Members
86 posts
3,300 battles

I get many duplicates, but i wish wow would keep to the theme of ships and history seen as anime and the russian ovechkin, have nothing whatsoever to do with it. 

[ARGSY]
Members
10,386 posts
6,776 battles

I've got seven and I have no duplicates yet. With 36 individual elements to collect, the odds of being able to draw unique ones early on are very, VERY high.

Later on is another matter, of course, but if you have the patience to wait until it completes itself, the potential to cash in big on duplicates is huge.