You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
turdjelly

Credit Multiplier on T8 PREMIUM CVs

8 comments in this topic

[TARK]
Members
227 posts
2,556 battles

Does anyone know if there is a way to see the credit multiplier for the premium T8 CVs?

I suck total balls with CVs.  I am only playing them to get away from the nightmare that is facing them in bad AA-ships, but have noticed that I'm getting 700k to 1M credits per match (win or loss).  A super sleuth could look at my Kaga and Saipan rating and deduce that I suck... so since I"m using nothing but the STANDARD econ flags (not the special ones), what the heck is with the multiplier on these boats?  I mean this is like playing the Musashi or something.   Would I be getting 1.5M a game were I in the "Average" skill level and not the "Bad/Needs Improvement" range?

Anyone else notice that, or is it just spotted ribbons and spotting damage that is giving so much moolah?

Either way... I think I'm going to just play these for a few days to pad credits to an absurd level.

EDIT/ADDITION:  Is the massive cash due to these being T10 matches in my T8 boat, so damage and kills are worth more?  If so.. keep those matches-a-coming!

Edited by turdjelly

[MIA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,480 posts
8,156 battles

700-1m is the total, but check the resupply and repair costs, they are high. 

[RG-1]
Beta Testers
664 posts
2,439 battles
38 minutes ago, turdjelly said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to see the credit multiplier for the premium T8 CVs?

I suck total balls with CVs.  I am only playing them to get away from the nightmare that is facing them in bad AA-ships, but have noticed that I'm getting 700k to 1M credits per match (win or loss).  A super sleuth could look at my Kaga and Saipan rating and deduce that I suck... so since I"m using nothing but the STANDARD econ flags (not the special ones), what the heck is with the multiplier on these boats?  I mean this is like playing the Musashi or something.   Would I be getting 1.5M a game were I in the "Average" skill level and not the "Bad/Needs Improvement" range?

Anyone else notice that, or is it just spotted ribbons and spotting damage that is giving so much moolah?

Either way... I think I'm going to just play these for a few days to pad credits to an absurd level.

EDIT/ADDITION:  Is the massive cash due to these being T10 matches in my T8 boat, so damage and kills are worth more?  If so.. keep those matches-a-coming!

Spotting damage adds a to a lot of the rewards.

Just to give you an example, today I played a T10 match with my Commander Hood on the Implacable, I did 53k damage (before you say It was reward for damagind DDs, I did 7k on a shima and 5k on the other shima, the rest was all BBs) and to my surprise I was placed first in the team with 2300 base exp. Turns out my teammates weren't founding of spotting and my planes that were flying like vultures looking for single ships amassed a total of 150k spotting damage...so yeah, 53k damage, first in the team with 2300 base exp.

[SOV]
Members
2,637 posts
53 minutes ago, turdjelly said:

I have never gotten into the million dollar club with Sipan so maybe you don't suck

[SOV]
Members
2,637 posts
20 minutes ago, ALROCHA said:

Spotting damage adds a to a lot of the rewards.

Just to give you an example, today I played a T10 match with my Commander Hood on the Implacable, I did 53k damage (before you say It was reward for damagind DDs, I did 7k on a shima and 5k on the other shima, the rest was all BBs) and to my surprise I was placed first in the team with 2300 base exp. Turns out my teammates weren't founding of spotting and my planes that were flying like vultures looking for single ships amassed a total of 150k spotting damage...so yeah, 53k damage, first in the team with 2300 base exp.

How much did you make?

[RG-1]
Beta Testers
664 posts
2,439 battles
3 hours ago, jags_domain said:

How much did you make?

Well, I didn't focus much on the credits but if I were to guess it would be similar with the base experience so that should be around 360~460k

[TARK]
Members
227 posts
2,556 battles
4 hours ago, jags_domain said:

I have never gotten into the million dollar club with Sipan so maybe you don't suck

Well I appreciate that, but I sure feel like I do less than the CVs bombing the bejeebers out of me when I play.

If it is the spotting, I would actually expect that as I get better at striking, and my spotting damage goes down (because I find myself flying for 3 minutes around spotted ships before striking due to not knowing how to actually efficiently strike) that my credits will actually go down.  haha!  I guess the 190k spotting game I had was the one that netted 1.1M credits.  After resupply I believe it was 800 something (resupply was higher than other T8s).

I forgot to mention that I bought the 1 year of premium at Christmas time, so that adds a significant boost.

Thanks for all the replies everyone!  Happy hunting.