You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Cits and Dets Montage

10 comments in this topic

[CLARE]
Members
304 posts

Nicely edited.  Clean and to the point.

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
2,470 posts
9,465 battles
6 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Fun and Engaging!

U freakimg right thats fun and engageing!  Why can't i get enemies like these! :cap_haloween:

Was that you or someone else? Also props for not using DDs; they're the usual lot to pull of dets and dev srtikes.

[CLARE]
Members
304 posts
3 minutes ago, Crokodone said:

Also props for not using DDs; they're the usual lot to pull of dets and dev srtikes.

With those tiny and inaccurate guns?  What tier are those DDs because I really want to try it?

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
2,470 posts
9,465 battles
4 minutes ago, ij70 said:

With those tiny and inaccurate guns?  What tier are those DDs because I really want to try it?

You mean those ~500-600mm guns that shoot slugs so big and heavy they swim instead of fly to their target without a trace?

[CLARE]
Members
304 posts
1 minute ago, Crokodone said:

You mean those ~500-600mm guns that shoot slugs so big and heavy they swim instead of fly to their target without a trace?

For citadels my weapons of choice are Fiji, Leander, Budy-Nura.  In that order.  So basically t6-7 cruisers.

[WDS]
Members
1,471 posts
8,221 battles
1 hour ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Fun and Engaging!

I loved it could have watched more +1...…..Is there a better sound then that kerblink when you sink a ship its the best .

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
4,503 posts
14,622 battles
1 hour ago, Crokodone said:

U freakimg right thats fun and engageing!  Why can't i get enemies like these! :cap_haloween:

Was that you or someone else? Also props for not using DDs; they're the usual lot to pull of dets and dev srtikes.

All me.

Keep in mind that for each one of these cit/det engagements there are about thirty or forty similar engagements where I outright miss, or hit with a few overpens or pens.  I could show all those misses and minor attrition hits...but it would be a pretty boring video.

I get a DD Devastating Strike and Det here and there, but don't recall any since I started recording games. And many of those don't make for very good videos because medium to long range torps are slow or I'm already looking somewhere else when they hit.  And a few are blind shots.  As for the short range shots,, many of those DS results are EXPECTED.  DD captains know what I"m talking about.  On close range shots, you often know as soon as you launch that the enemy is toast.  Cits and Dets with shells...although you can often tell if you've aimed properly, you never know for sure until it happens.  

• Cool 1

[CSALT]
Members
913 posts
2 hours ago, ij70 said:

For citadels my weapons of choice are Fiji, Leander, Budy-Nura.  In that order.  So basically t6-7 cruisers.

Molotov for me!

[CLARE]
Members
304 posts
Just now, Gunga_Dinner said:

Molotov for me!

Yeah.  I am just too poor to spend real money.