Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BloodApostle

Keep on doing it Wargaming.

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

25
[ECOM]
[ECOM]
Members
54 posts
10,629 battles

I seriously am getting sick of more resource types being added to this game in arsenal. I have gave up on trying to keep up with it all. it is almost like you have to be on meth to really keep up with you Wargaming, What else do you want to add to make the grind more irritating and tedious? This is beyond frustrating and enraging. I don't mind a few resources, and some changes to obtaining them. Any more is too far, it is rediculous.

  • Cool 11
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
645 posts
26 minutes ago, BloodApostle said:

I seriously am getting sick of more resource types being added to this game in arsenal. I have gave up on trying to keep up with it all. it is almost like you have to be on meth to really keep up with you Wargaming, What else do you want to add to make the grind more irritating and tedious? This is beyond frustrating and enraging. I don't mind a few resources, and some changes to obtaining them. Any more is too far, it is rediculous.

Seriously This needed to be said.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,319
[DETN8]
-Members-
6,952 posts
8,719 battles

It's not hard to remember one or two word names that are added every few weeks at minimum.

What's hard to remember is WG's confusing explanations for how events work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
804
[POP]
Members
1,453 posts
17,151 battles
22 minutes ago, BloodApostle said:

I seriously am getting sick of more resource types being added to this game in arsenal. I have gave up on trying to keep up with it all. it is almost like you have to be on meth to really keep up with you Wargaming, What else do you want to add to make the grind more irritating and tedious? This is beyond frustrating and enraging. I don't mind a few resources, and some changes to obtaining them. Any more is too far, it is rediculous.

Wait till you see whats next for WOWS, copyright permitting :Smile_veryhappy:

Image result for unobtanium

Image result for unobtanium

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
300
[IXM]
Members
347 posts
2,111 battles

Agreed, its getting pretty ridiculous. It's all about increasing your grind and play time. Too bad the game isn't actually worth playing outside of Co-Op and Ops really.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,954
[SYN]
Members
7,415 posts
12,523 battles

I mean... I am not really a fan of new resources being added either... but unless your mental capacity is VERY low you shouldn't be struggling to keep up.

 

PS. Not on Meth or any other amphetamine. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
744
[NWNG]
Members
2,785 posts
4,652 battles
Just now, Kapitan_Wuff said:

PS. Not on Meth or any other amphetamine. 

Neither am I, and I can keep track of these resources just fine. The trick is knowing which resources to care about, and which ones not to. Next Rank Season, I'll have enough steel to purchase either Black or Flint. Though because I hate cruiser play, it'll likely be Black.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,954
[SYN]
Members
7,415 posts
12,523 battles
2 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

Neither am I, and I can keep track of these resources just fine. The trick is knowing which resources to care about, and which ones not to. Next Rank Season, I'll have enough steel to purchase either Black or Flint. Though because I hate cruiser play, it'll likely be Black.

Definitely, don't waste steel on Flint. It's a lesser Atlanta or a way lesser Belfast lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,138
[SALVO]
Members
20,141 posts
19,989 battles
19 minutes ago, _Lord_Scott_ said:

Seriously This needed to be said.

No, it didn't.  I don't have any trouble keep track of the various resources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
645 posts
1 minute ago, Crucis said:

No, it didn't.  I don't have any trouble keep track of the various resources.

I don't either but if WG continues to add more and more resources the armory headliner will be like having 35 tabs open on your browser. That equals more UI lag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
744
[NWNG]
Members
2,785 posts
4,652 battles
20 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Definitely, don't waste steel on Flint. It's a lesser Atlanta or a way lesser Belfast lol

I'll get Flint as a Port Queen, but that's about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,924 posts
8,465 battles

Hey orangutans can count and signal numbers. They can signal ONE, TWO... and the third one means "a hell of a lot."

I agree this resource thing is "a hell of a lot."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
693
[WOLF5]
Members
2,018 posts
2,774 battles
17 minutes ago, _Lord_Scott_ said:

I don't either but if WG continues to add more and more resources the armory headliner will be like having 35 tabs open on your browser. That equals more UI lag.

Yeah, and it already takes forever to open the armory. I might use options in the port more (premium shop, news, clan tab), if I didn't have to wait 2 minutes for the damn thing to open. How hard is it to make a decent port?

On the different resources, there's coal and steel and then couple of random other ones. Coal and steel get you ships. The others are for camos that I don't have because we don't do clan battles. 2 resources basically, the others are meh.

Now what's confusing the system of tokens and redeeming that WG uses for early access to tech tree lines. 4 Different time windows, 2 different timelines, 2 different currencies with varying rates of conversion, some available for real cash, it's a mess. The real challenge isn't collecting what you need, it's figuring out WTH you need to get the ship. I mean did they test explaining their system to some random players?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,192
[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
37 minutes ago, Stauffenberg44 said:

Hey orangutans can count and signal numbers. They can signal ONE, TWO... and the third one means "a hell of a lot."

I agree this resource thing is "a hell of a lot."

For an orangutan...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
104
[ICBM]
Members
544 posts
11,184 battles

I conferred with my good buddy...

He said, sleep on it...

01-07-potsmokingdogtcoandres-0.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,057
[CTF80]
[CTF80]
Members
4,371 posts
11,869 battles

Completely agree with OP.  Every time I turn around, there's some new resource that I need for ships.  I've pretty much stopped trying to keep up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
187 posts
5 battles

Its not that hard to work out the resources in the armory, the one that changes regularly is the resource associated with events. Then you have Coal and Steel, which should be the main resources you must try to accumulate in order to unlock rare ships.

 

Simple really

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×