You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Skuggsja

We Should Get A Power Creep Patch

4 comments in this topic

[ODIN]
Members
1,158 posts
16,442 battles

With more and more new ships coming out, power creep has become a bit more apparent to me. It's not horrible per say, as it happens in all games, but it should be addressed.

That being said, I'd like to see a large patch in the future that's strictly meant for rebalancing and assuring older ships stay relevant as game play changes. War Gaming does address this from time to time and they do fairly well. However, I dont think it would be a bad idea by any stretch to release a patch, or series of patches, that dont add anything new but instead focuses on making sure any ships lagging behind get to catch up. 

My point here is really just to hopefully being light to the subject and potentially show WG that we, the player base, wouldnt mind a patch that dodnt add a new tech tree, consumable, or mechanic but did address any issues people are having with their former favorites gathering trust due to power creep.

So, if you're for such an idea, go ahead and post your support and ideas in the hope that its seen by WG developers, or passed along to them.

For me, my German and Japanese battleships could use a little refreshing. I also wouldnt mind my Roma being looked at again. IJN destroyers could maybe use a touch up as well. 

• Cool 2

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,003 posts
5,775 battles

the sooner the playerbase accept that NOTHING will powercreep the soviets,the better.

hqdefault.jpg

• Cool 1

[HELLS]
Members
2,036 posts
19,434 battles

Georgian ex-seminarian bandit.....

6 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

the sooner the playerbase accept that NOTHING will powercreep the soviets,the better.

hqdefault.jpg

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,388 posts
12,745 battles

The only flag I really miss is the KK's bundle flag.  I really really wish I'd have paid the premium for the bundle upon reflection.