You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ElectroVeeDub

T10 DD main for HIRE!

37 comments in this topic

Members
778 posts

Like the title says, I'm available to join a clan!

I'm fully experienced. I have ranked out in multiple ranked seasons and participated in numerous clan-battles seasons as well.

I am a OBT veteran with approximately 75 ships. About 38 of them are premiums, mostly award ships over the years, and many premium DD's. Several premium cruisers and BB's as well. My tech-tree ships include ALL DD's up to T10's on the American, British, Soviet, and German lines. Up to T9 IJN and Soviet cruisers. Sadly my BB collection is quite lacking... I prefer burning/torping them alive rather than playing them...

T10 ships owned: Daring, Gearing, Grozovoi, Khabarovsk, Z-52

Stats: 6650 games played since OBT. 52% victories. 1.31 destruction ratio

I have Discord and TS3, a mic, and I'm in my late 30's. Mountian timezones (GMT -7), and I play fairly regularly in WoWs and other titles as well including Eve Online and Battlefield 5, or various Steam titles. It depends on how bored I am. I'm looking to participate in another clan-battles season with some USTZ gentlemen who run a non-abrasive crew and atmosphere. I don't care about joining the best clan on the planet, just one of the most welcoming ones. I'm sure there's clans out there who are short on experienced DD mains. Here's your chance to recruit one.

I work for beerz and lulz. :)

Cheers!

Edited by ElectroVeeDub
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[SF-A]
Members
3,009 posts
6,362 battles

@ElectroVeeDub Check out [SF]! Good comms (your discord will be perfect), and we're looking for skilled DD players such as yourself. The mountain timezone is awesome as well, we've got players across the nation.

https://www.team-sf.com/

Check us out! PM me, and we can set up some visitor comms so that meet our crew!

Good hunting, and go SF!

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
2 posts
4,041 battles

TDR has spots open and here is the discord link if you want to pop in and check it out, Electro.  https://discord.gg/trgyFx

People from Greece, to UK, across a few ponds to New Zealand and Australia.  Good times, good people.  GLHF bro

[Y0L0]
Members
181 posts
7,920 battles

YOLO is recruiting for cbs. Feel free to check us out on our discord here https://discord.gg/DAN3gyR. we can boast a 10% steel upgrade in port and storm/typhoon level play. Lots of fun divs and off season fun stuff as well. I am very happy with the welcoming and chill crew we have here. I invite you to check out our discord and see for yourself what we are all about as it speaks for itself imo. 

Edited by HoldMyBeer_

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
132 posts
10,262 battles

BlackSun is recruiting and would love to have you. We primarily use TS3 for voice comms, but we do have a discord server. 

[-MEG-]
Members
40 posts
4,809 battles

Hey man,

We're always looking for people to join us in divisions and clan battles. We run discord and have a "farm" clan and a "competitive" clan. We regularily division between clans. Capco our farm clan is for those that don't want to play clan battles but want people to division with, or those not at t10 yet. Meg is our "competitive" clan where its expected to join in divisions and discord more regularily. Both our alpha and beta are in Gale II/I respectively, we had a bad night and did not get past storm struggle on saturday. Last night we had 2 divisions in CB's, the division i was in went 10w/3L ending with a 6 game win streak, in Gale II.

We also encourage people to come check us out and division before joining us, just to see if we have similar personalities. Getting along and having fun is more important then winning to us. Check us out.

Members
70 posts
8,331 battles
16 hours ago, ElectroVeeDub said:

I'm fully experienced. I have ranked out in multiple ranked seasons and participated in numerous clan-battles seasons as well.

I am a OBT veteran with approximately 75 ships. About 38 of them are premiums, mostly award ships over the years, and many premium DD's. Several premium cruisers and BB's as well. My tech-tree ships include ALL DD's up to T10's on the American, British, Soviet, and German lines. Up to T9 IJN and Soviet cruisers. Sadly my BB collection is quite lacking... I prefer burning/torping them alive rather than playing them...

I have Discord and TS3, a mic, and I'm in my late 30's. Mountian timezones (GMT -7), and I play fairly regularly in WoWs and other titles as well including Eve Online and Battlefield 5, or various Steam titles. It depends on how bored I am. I'm looking to participate in another clan-battles season with some USTZ gentlemen who run a non-abrasive crew and atmosphere. I don't care about joining the best clan on the planet, just one of the most welcoming ones. I'm sure there's clans out there who are short on experienced DD mains. Here's your chance to recruit one.

Cheers!

Can you open your stats? They are hidden which will limit your ability to secure a spot in a top clan. I am interested in recruiting you, but need to see the numbers first. Thanks

[-BRS-]
Members
2,515 posts
15,785 battles

I think clan 187 needs a dd player

Members
16 posts
On 5/4/2019 at 7:23 AM, ElectroVeeDub said:

Cheers!

We have beer and lulz in droves non PC non regimented clan, mostly Serviceman/ladies/first responders Only one rule Say hello when you log on. Apart from that you need to be slightly insane to join us. It is a place just to cut lose in a stress free setting.

[HOT]
[HOT]
Members
429 posts
11,039 battles

Empty

Edited by MackDye
n/a

Members
778 posts

I'm still shopping around surprisingly lol. Tons of offers but nothing has really caught my eye...

There's alot of clans out there with really corny names, red stats, and no voice comms :P

• Boring 4

Members
778 posts
12 hours ago, EeyoreMrOlympia2k18 said:

As others have mentioned regarding stats, you have your own stats hidden.

The stats are posted above. Please re-read the initial post.

Stats are hidden for a reason. To prevent forum trolls. Trolling is less effective if they don't know wth they're talking about. And you know that nifty mod everybody uses to try and gauge how good you are? Yeah, it breaks that too. I like my victims blind...

Edited by ElectroVeeDub
  • Boring 1

[OGRES]
[OGRES]
Beta Testers
555 posts
13,921 battles

I think they just want to see your personal rating and avg damage a match from the stats provided you can either be very good or very good at not dying.

Members
778 posts
On 5/21/2019 at 9:27 AM, Black_Sheep9 said:

I think they just want to see your personal rating and avg damage a match from the stats provided you can either be very good or very good at not dying.

Those are both good aspects lol...

People crying about stats only displays to me that there is an e-L33T-ist attitude in a clan. They think they're super-awesome when they've accomplished nothing you or I have not. And that's precisely what I do not want. They tend to fight in comms, and blame each-other after a clan match by default. I will avoid that atmosphere. I'll stay solo before I do that again. The clan drama ain't worth the heartburn.  :)

All people need to know is that there's a "Beta" on the patch, and a Jolly Roger on the mast with positive stats on a DD main...

Edited by ElectroVeeDub
  • Boring 2

[187]
Members
1,272 posts
7,867 battles

Offer Withdrawn --->

Edited by C_D
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Members
778 posts
On 5/25/2019 at 10:32 AM, C_D said:

We would welcome a DD main such as yourself and could put you to work immediately...the pay is low, the benefits suk, but the battle banter is the best and we offer WoW 401K's...

Lol... see? This guy's on the right track. Semi-professional with a very unprofessional demeanor :)

• Boring 1

[187]
Members
1,272 posts
7,867 battles
On 5/27/2019 at 5:12 PM, ElectroVeeDub said:

Lol... see? This guy's on the right track. Semi-professional with a very unprofessional demeanor :)

I apologize I did not realize I had somehow offended yours or anyones delicate character...I officially withdraw the offer, see you on the water Dub! You needn't hide your stats with us but Good Luck to you ma'am all the same! 

• Funny 2

Members
778 posts

Then do without. :)

For every one clan that cares, there's 10 that do not. I'd rather break peoples mods than appease others demands to know, especially that ranked season is upon us again. They ain't that elite, and theyre in no position to get picky when recruitment is so difficult. The inbox is chock full with offers.

Oddly enough only one of the recruiters had a clue of what he was doing. He attempted to do a division instead of dropping a copy/pasted mail, demanding stats,  and calling it a day.  Heck, one of them I joined their Discord and they couldn't be bothered to respond...

• Boring 2

[BUNNY]
[BUNNY]
Members
30 posts
9,117 battles

I think we are looking for sub DD mains, but would prefer you to have another class of ship. Is there any other classes  you are grinding? 

Members
778 posts
On 5/31/2019 at 10:20 PM, one4nukes said:

I think we are looking for sub DD mains, but would prefer you to have another class of ship. Is there any other classes  you are grinding? 

Yeah, actually I've been experimenting into carriers lately. But keep in mind there is some high tier cruisers on the IJN and Russian lines I have. I never ground past T9 as the DD's took precedence.

I thought the gameplay of carriers was quite fun. But they're kinda anemic in the damage they can do so far at lower tiers (T4, T6). I had the T7 IJN carrier before the rework, but never cared to go any further due to the RTS style gameplay. Battleships are something I've spent very little time in. I have all the ARP variants of the Kongo obviously. The coveted Nikolai and Scharhorst as well. But once again, I found BB play to be a little too slow for my tastes. I lean towards the speed of DD's and now CV's may become my next T10 goals. As controversial as they may be, the gameplay is better than before, I'll admit that.

• Boring 3