Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hunter_Steel

I prefer AL Cleveland's camo.

5 comments in this topic

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,772 posts
3,678 battles

Azur Lane Cleveland's camo looks way better to me, than Azur Lane Montpellier's camo. Now, I'm pretty sure I'd be playing both if I actually had Montpellier (I have the captain now, I just want the ship. [No, I am not going to listen to comments telling me to not buy what is essentially a premium Cleveland. That is EXACTLY why I am going to buy it, it's a Premium Cleveland she for sure is going be just as fun as her sister to play. No goddamn gimmicks, no OP hard or soft stats, none of that bullcrap that the playerbase expects a Premium ship to be after the crap we got in the form of T-61, Payfast, Saipan, Graf Zeppelin, Missouri (Plays like an Iowa but her economy is so messed up its broken and OP), Musashi and whatever those P2W pieces of scrap are in WoT's premium shop from time to time.])

0c4ZqbK.jpg

Please note, I am not American, so I'm not liking this because of Patriotism or anything like that. I just like the blue and red colours. For some odd reason, they look better together, and I wholeheartedly think that this camo is far more interesting and artistic (It's copied off the pattern from Azur Lane Cleveland's socks) I also kinda like the Eagle design on the super-structure by the Bridge and Conning Tower.

Example:

0HInjll.png

By comparison, Azur Lane Montpelier is a little bland, and her camo feels kinda... empty.

P0nwX5x.jpg

It looks okay, honestly. I kinda like the little manga anger mark they added. I dunno, I appreciate the effort the devs put into it. Although, there's not much one can do when Montpellier in the game herself is pretty bland in the colour department lol

Although, by contrast to the actual WG ship, here's AL's Montpelier:

jDL5O8m.png

Her colourscheme is far better than the WoWS variant, and I kinda would've liked to see the hull stylized like this. Anyways, that's just my opinion. I wanna have Montpelier as well (already have the captain) so I can have my Cleveland sisters together.

~Hunter

[WAG]
Beta Testers
731 posts
6,106 battles
4 hours ago, RighteousFury42 said:

Also Montpelier just fires slower... thats about it lol

exchanges a higher precision (not accuracy) for a .5 second fire rate decrease. depending on the range of engagement and player skill this can be worthwhile compared to Cleveland.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
4,505 posts
4,404 battles

I like both camo's. Each have their own flavor.

Though someone else other than Monty would have been nicer, me thinks. She's just too similar to Clevebro, in terms of performance.

Members
215 posts
12,819 battles
10 hours ago, GX9900A said:

exchanges a higher precision (not accuracy) for a .5 second fire rate decrease. depending on the range of engagement and player skill this can be worthwhile compared to Cleveland.

Yeah I found the sigma values and Cleve has 2.0 vs Montpeliers 2.15 sigma. Sounds about fair although still 95% a clone.

Unfortunatly those stats are not really visible for most of the players (or understood). So to most ppl it just looks like a reskin thats slightly worse.

Sign in to follow this