You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

13 comments in this topic

Members
77 posts
11,563 battles

Just a suggestion for a future port. I'd really love to have the port of Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, USA. I'd be cool to see Battleship Row back in its hay day prior to being attacked. 

Related image

• Cool 4

[R-F]
Members
1,179 posts
7,813 battles

Am I crazy or is Hawaii already one of the port options?  Where is that supposed to be if not Pearl Harbor?  It's certainly not Kona.

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
1,218 posts
5,216 battles

I always thought that it was Pearl Harbor.  Maybe WG can give it a face lift and incorporate some specific landmarks.

[WOLFG]
Members
4,419 posts
2,416 battles
1 minute ago, Brhinosaurus said:

Am I crazy or is Hawaii already one of the port options?  Where is that supposed to be if not Pearl Harbor?  It's certainly not Kona.

I also thought it is already a port.

[ARP2]
Supertester
468 posts
4,293 battles

Not Pearl Harbour specifically. WG appears to have made up the Hawaii port for some reason.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
4,002 posts
14,089 battles
2 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

There is a port called Hawaii, but it doesn't seem to correspond to any real geographic location. I think they tried to get a couple of recognizable landmarks in the shot -- the ridgeline in the background is likely Diamond Head, famously visible over the Waikiki skyline; other features are vaguely reminiscent of Pearl Harbor --  but you can't actually see one from the other in real life, so it's more of a collage.

[ARRSE]
Members
73 posts
1,048 battles

The RN doesn't even have one of its actual historical ports - not even a collage of one.

[WDS]
Members
1,477 posts
8,231 battles
15 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

It's Hawaii but thats not Pearl harbor or Pearl city were Pearl harbor is . Don't know what base that Hawaii one is supposed to be it's not good though it's actually really bad .

Edited by clammboy

[RED2]
Members
1,171 posts
8,245 battles

"Hawaii" and "naval base" are inpired by pearl harbor but are fictitious. Most of the ports follow that scheme for some reason with exceptions being relatively uncommon but notable (like London and Hamburg)

Modder
1,181 posts
34 minutes ago, Turbogerbil said:

The RN doesn't even have one of its actual historical ports - not even a collage of one.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ WG gib Plymouth Sound/Devonport pls

[TBW]
Members
7,390 posts
13,567 battles

I want a port with just a black (solid color) background. How hard is that?

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[A_51]
Members
796 posts
17,906 battles
1 hour ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

"Hawaii" and "naval base" are inpired by pearl harbor but are fictitious. 

There was a discussion some months ago about the possible location of the Naval Base port, and the general agreement was that it is supposed to be Mare Island in Northern California.