Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Old_Baldy_One

Naval Battles Enabled Itself?

5 comments in this topic

[SOFOP]
Members
738 posts
6,742 battles

Played 3 Co-op battles this morning just to grind through some points.  Never even looked at the Naval battles screen today.  After those 3 games, I noticed that my battles were down to 7 remaining.  I never enabled it, never even looked because I knew i had not turned it on and knew I would be playing co-op (which means no chance really of meeting any of the goals).

This has ALWAYS started off as disabled and I have no idea why this would change.  Anyone else have this happen?

Edited by Old_Baldy_One

[WDS]
Members
1,483 posts
8,231 battles

That's a bummer sorry to hear that maybe you can send a ticket ? I Didn't look but it never happened to me before either.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,618 posts
14,755 battles

Yep. Same issue but I was fortunate enough to only have played a scenario battle before I looked. 

[WGA]
Administrator
1,296 posts
626 battles

Hello Captains, 

We apologize for this inconvenience and we are looking into the matter.

Please double check the enabled/disabled button on your clan page before going into battle.

Thanks!

[PIRAT]
Members
6 posts

No, leave it and just put one of those notifications on the bottom when you first load the game that alerts everyone that it is default to on. Makes it much easier to gauge participation for clan leadership as you know anyone you see entering battles and not racking up attempts deliberately opted out and you might want to think about booting them if they don't enable it for riding the bonus train while purposefully not contributing. 

I'd honestly rather have a few accidental attempts across the board than have to hassle everyone to make sure they get their attempts in or be getting pissed in the last couple hours as we are two points down and I watch someone with attempts left battling but not logging attempts.

The co-op accidental thing is unfortunate, I like to warm up on low tier co-ops too and I can certainly see myself brain farting to turn off the enable. But on the other hand sometimes I dont want to squander that initial victory so bonus on a co-op and regardless I have found I log better attempts when I have forgotten that I have them enabled. 

PS please implement better notification in the in game comms, I frequently switch to scenario and invite the entire 6 and sit there until they time out just to get peoples attention since receiving a message doesn't do any kind of popup it just makes a little too easy to miss change at the bottom of the screen. No one ever notices that they receive messages really, you have popups to notify of division invites, why not use the same popups go notify for new DMs or messages in clan chat. Or messages in chat directed at their ign prefixed with @ like every other  chat system uses now? 

Sign in to follow this