7 comments in this topic

[KSD]
Members
889 posts
5,279 battles

Thank you for providing me with some good times, and great friends for the past 10 months.

Unfortunately, the game is no longer fun anymore. Its no longer engaging. Well i guess you wanted new players in the game with the CV rework, you got your wish and as a side effect the better players are leaving the game.

I can make a long list of constructive feedback, but i know my opinion isnt gonna make a difference as the devs will then just do something what they want.

Also please stop fake advertising. The atlanta is no longer an AA monster it once was. Good luck killing planes against tier 8 CVs and even better luck against Saipans tier 10 planes.

Also to anyone else wondering whether the game is in a steady decline or not, feel free to check the statistics at http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

You can compare number of battles of every year and you can see there is a significant decline in battles for the 1Q of this year already. The 2ndQ numbers will be up in june i presume and you can see how much further its gonna slip. You dont need to rely on any streamer just giving you fake data and saying everybody is playing. See the numbers for yourself and the players are leaving the game

Anyways, I am leaving. May or may not come back after some time. Have fun with your new players and playing a no strategy game.

Cheers

Edited by LookUpAndSpit
  • Cool 5
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,989 posts

I'm down to playing a couple games a week.

But I'm not quitting.  There are many aspects of this game I really enjoy.  But it's not the fascination and wonder that it used to be for me.

Had three years of fun here.  But now I have other things that need my attention. 

I'm not burning any bridges or throwing anything away.

If the weather turns sour or if I get injured, I'll be back.

• Cool 3

[WHARF]
Members
93 posts
12,693 battles
1 minute ago, AVR_Project said:

But I'm not quitting.  There are many aspects of this game I really enjoy.  But it's not the fascination and wonder that it used to be for me.

Had three years of fun here.  But now I have other things that need my attention. 

Dont get injured...stay well

• Cool 1

[NG-NL]
Members
5,705 posts
9,439 battles

Know some of what you mean. Atm my chief interest is continuing the UU grinds on Midway/Khab/Groz/DM as well as CB in my hindy.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,773 posts
10,215 battles
1 hour ago, AVR_Project said:

This is the moderate and sane approach. Thank you.

• Cool 1

[O7]
Members
990 posts
14,159 battles

So many people called for the CV rework, then laughed at CV players in the weeks leading up to its release, and now those who did not do any testing or provide feedback on the rework BEFORE it got fully released are complaining and leaving.... Interesting concept. It's almost as if CVs should have stayed RTS and been tweaked and fixed instead of getting blown up. But hey, WG listened to the lowest common denominator of the players on this forum and reddit and this is the result. Unfortunately, most of the people giving ideas and opinions on direction of the game have no clue what they are talking about. CV rework exemplifies this. Make sure to make a post about if you come back, we are very invested.

• Cool 1

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,290 posts
12,346 battles

I have reverted to tier 4 play to keep my sanity.  Playing the Clemson or a meme secondary build Arkansas Beta is a great way to wait out the Great CV Debacle of '19

• Cool 1